Chapter 14

Shen Weijie was bored in the living room, and everyone had to ask a few questions about his previous situation when they saw him. He couldn't stand those probing or sarcastic eyes, so he went to the terrace to breathe.

    He drank red wine in annoyance, glanced at random, and suddenly settled on the rose garden below him.

    Through the gap between the branches and leaves of the trees, he saw Shen Zhuoli sitting on the stone bench and Zhai Siluo sitting next to him.

    That strange feeling surfaced again, and Shen Weijie suddenly remembered that he went to the West Building to see Shen Zhuoli coming out of Zhai Siluo's room that day.

    Shen Zhuoli said that he liked someone, but he never heard the slightest bit of wind. Could it be because he liked someone who could not belong to him at all?

    He watched the two people chatting and laughing intimately, the corners of his mouth slowly raised, and he clenched the wine glass.

.He was worried that he wouldn't have a chance to spend the whole time with Zhai Siluo, but now it's better to deliver the handle to the door.

    Shen Zhuoli helped Zhai Siluo apply the medicine and put the ointment in his hand.

    "You take it yourself and apply it three times a day."

    "Fourth uncle, you haven't answered the question I just asked. Who is the person you like? Can you reveal a little?" Zhai Siluo asked curiously.

    Shen Zhuoli glanced in the direction of the third floor with a cold gaze. There was no one on the terrace, but he knew that the feeling of being spied on just now was not his illusion.

    His eyes moved down and landed on Zhai Siluo's face, his deep pool-like black eyes instantly became bright and soft.

    "I don't want to trouble him, so I can only keep it a secret, Xiao Luo, I hope you understand me."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, confirming his guess even more. His brother has always had a girlfriend who is emotionally stable and has been talking since high school. .The fourth uncle must not have the heart to disturb others, so he chose to keep this secret.

    Fourth uncle is too difficult to fall in love with a straight man.

    "Fourth uncle, I understand you. Don't worry, no matter what you choose, I will support you."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the phone rang.

    "Where are you? It's time to cut the cake, why haven't you come yet?" It was Shen Weixi's voice.

    "I'm walking in the garden. I'm too full."

    "You dare to say that you are full after eating so many mouthfuls. Come back and eat cake."

    Urged by Shen Weixi, Zhai Siluo reluctantly stood up and said goodbye to Shen Zhuoli.

    "Fourth Uncle, do you want to go in?"

    Shen Zhuoli looked at the brightly lit front hall, with black eyes showing no emotion.

    "You go, I'll feed the cat here."

.Zhai Siluo took one last look at his figure and entered the living room.

    Shen Weixi drank wine, his face was a little red, and his eyes were unusually bright.

    "Come and eat cake."

    He seemed to be in a good mood, holding a piece of fruit cake in his hand and handing it to Zhai Siluo.