Chapter 50

"Have you misunderstood the definition of abstinence? You are clearly..."

    "What is it?" Shen Zhuoli looked at him with a wicked look in his black eyes.

    "It's clearly a waste of time!"

    Shen Zhuoli looked at the handsome young man's blushing face, but smiled instead, and touched his chin with great interest.

    Shouldn't he let this guy see what the real wildness looks like?

    "Okay, I won't bother you today. Don't you want to go to any other activities in the afternoon? Hurry up and get some sleep. I'll call you when it's time."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, turned over on the sofa, and was about to close his eyes when he suddenly thought of something, propped up his body, looked at Shen Zhuoli with bright eyes, and reached out to him.

    Shen Zhuoli didn't know why, and looked at his upward palm.

."I said, don't drink Sprite, wait until it's at room temperature."

    Zhai Siluo shook his head, "No, the things I gave you before have not been returned to me!"

    Seeing Zhai Siluo's righteous words, Shen Zhuoli couldn't help but think back to when Zhai Siluo gave him something and he didn't return it, but he didn't remember anything. Is this guy trying to trick him?

    He was a little puzzled, thought for a few seconds, grabbed Zhai Siluo's hand, and kissed him in the palm of his hand.

    "Okay, go to sleep now."

    Zhai Siluo shook his head again, sat up from the sofa, and continued to reach out to him. There was some embarrassment on his face, but his eyes were still firm and bright at the man opposite.

    "Think about it again, there is nothing you haven't given back to me."

    Shen Zhuoli looked at the fingers of his right hand, and suddenly his heart moved.

.He smiled, lowered his head slightly, opened the collar of his shirt, and removed a ring necklace from his neck.

    After Zhai Siluo returned the engagement ring to him that day, he found a thin silver chain of the same color, strung the ring together, and kept the ring with him all the time.

    Zhai Siluo didn't expect that he would actually wear the ring on his body. He was a little surprised, but also a little guilty.

    Shen Zhuoli looked at the ring and necklace in his hand with a distressed expression, "What should I do? I can't bear to take it off after wearing it for too long. Should I buy you a new one?"

    "No, I want this one, no matter how new or expensive it is."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled helplessly, lowered his head and brought the necklace with the ring on it to Zhai Siluo.

    Zhai Siluo held the ring on the necklace and kissed the cool metal surface contentedly.

.Shen Zhuoli looked at his smiling face, and his heart was so soft that he touched Zhai Siluo's earlobe and was about to kiss him when the phone on the table suddenly rang.

    Seeing the caller ID, Shen Zhuoli frowned slightly.

    It was a call from the vice president of the hospital.

    "Dean Shen, hello."

    He didn't know what to say, his face changed, and various complex emotions flashed in his eyes.

    After hanging up the phone, Zhai Siluo realized that the atmosphere was wrong, got off the sofa barefoot, and looked at him worriedly.

    "Brother Zhuoli, what's wrong?"