Chapter 18

Shen Zhuoli was silent for a few seconds, then raised his hand and knocked on the door.

    "Xiao Luo, do you want to eat fruit?"

    Hearing the knock on the door, Zhai Siluo hurriedly chatted with Li Le before hanging up.

    Oops, the conversation between him and Li Le just now should not have been heard by the fourth uncle, right? If the fourth uncle knew that he had been acting, he didn't know what he would think.

    Zhai Siluo opened the door with a guilty conscience.

    "Didn't you say you wanted to play games before? What have you been doing in your room?" Shen Zhuoli looked at him with a smile.

    Zhai Siluo forked a piece of mango, put it in his mouth, and nodded vaguely.

    "But it's boring for me to fight alone, why don't the fourth uncle come with me?"

    He estimated that the calm-hearted Shen Zhuoli would not agree to such a thing. Unexpectedly, the other party blinked with long eyelashes and nodded, "Okay."

    The two went to the game room.
.The projection and equipment inside are imported, the handle design is very ergonomic, and it is very comfortable to hold in the hand.

    Zhai Siluo rummaged through the DVD case next to him, and finally found a game tape of Tank Wars.

    He remembered that this was a game he liked to play when he was in elementary school, but he didn't expect the fourth uncle to collect such old antiques.

    "Fourth Uncle, have you played all these games?" Zhai Siluo was a little curious.

    "I have played some, and occasionally used it as a means of decompression."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, put the tape in, pressed the play button, and the familiar music sounded. Looking at the low-pixel picture on the screen, he squinted his eyes, and had the illusion that he had returned to his childhood in an instant.

.The other Shen Zhuoli was already sitting on the sofa. He was holding the handle in one hand, and the cuffs of his light-colored shirt were slightly rolled up. It didn't look like he was playing games at all, but rather like a business elite working in the office.

    Zhai Siluo sat next to him and couldn't help laughing.

    "Fourth uncle, I feel like I've brought you down."

    Shen Zhuoli skillfully controlled the tank to push down the city wall, and said without looking up, "If you bring me down, it will rain red."

    Zhai Siluo smiled and cooperated with him tacitly. The two pushed the wall together and skillfully avoided the attack of the pursuers.

    While playing the game, Zhai Siluo suddenly thought of something and turned his head to look at Shen Zhuoli.

    He actually wanted to tell Shen Zhuoli that he had already remembered what happened back then, but looking at Shen Zhuoli's profile, he was a little hesitant.

.After the fourth uncle left, they moved several times. Did the fourth uncle really write to him? But he has never received a letter, and the fourth uncle has not been able to wait for his reply, will he be disappointed?

    Zhai Siluo decided to go back to the old house another day to have a look.

    He was thinking about messy things in his heart, and he didn't know that more than half of the blood bar had dropped. It was not until Shen Zhuoli reminded him that he snorted and began to dodge frantically.