Chapter 43

Zhai Siluo still knew from Li Le that his dancing videos had been restricted.

    He couldn't believe it at first, until he logged into the cc account and saw that the likes stopped at 2.5 million, and he didn't move anymore. There were also fans who left a message saying that his video could not be viewed on the popular list, and he couldn't even search it. , you have to go to his homepage to see it.

    Some fans can't help but scold cc's review in the comments.

    "It's a disease that breaks the review. Why limit the flow? The handsome guy just danced, and he didn't violate any norms."

    "Does Cc have a grudge against our family Luoluo? Last time I blocked the video, this time I limit the flow, I'm speechless, I'm afraid the handsome guy will be popular, right?"

    "Hehe, it's definitely a good thing Xinghai did, but Ye Zhi's video is on the hot list, it's really hot."

."Lolo listen to me, let's not fight with CC, let's post a video in another place next time."

    Zhai Siluo looked at the comments, his face turned green with anger. This big pig's hoof obviously promised not to lock his video, but he changed this trick again?

    Li Le handed him a bottle of green tea, trying to calm him down.

    "Actually, Shen Zhuoli shouldn't have any bad intentions. It's normal for a man to be possessive. Don't get angry with him when you go back, and reason with him."

    Zhai Siluo looked at him suspiciously.

    "Aren't you still my agent? Why is your elbow still turned out, what benefit did Shen Zhuoli give you?"

    Li Le suddenly blinked in a guilty conscience, and coughed twice.

    "It's nothing, I'm helping the management and not helping the relatives. Besides, think about it, compared to that scumbag Shen Weixi, is Shen Zhuoli a peerless good man?"

."You're just lying!"

    The two were talking when suddenly the manager of the agency came over and looked at Li Le and Zhai Siluo with a smile.

    "Xiao Zhai, Xiao Li, it is a great honor for us that Mr. Zhuo can become a shareholder of our company. Thanks to the two of you who helped me speak kind words in front of Mr. Zhuo, are you free to have dinner together this weekend?"

    Zhai Siluo turned his head and looked at Li Le in shock.

    Shen Zhuoli has invested in his brokerage company? When did this happen, how could he not know at all?

    Li Le smiled embarrassedly, "Mr. Zhang, I'm not in a hurry to eat, I didn't do anything, it's mainly due to Luo Luo. I still have something to discuss with Luo Luo, or you can sit down for a while. ?"

."No, if you have something to discuss first, I won't interfere with you. I'll ask Xiao Ai to bring some refreshments later, so don't be hungry."

    After all, Zhai Siluo is now the company's cash cow, and his popularity is high. Mr. Zhang was afraid that his stay in the company would not go well, so he turned his head and jumped to other places, holding him in everything.

    Seeing President Zhang leave the conference room, Zhai Siluo's face suddenly sank.

    "Tell me clearly, what's going on? When did Shen Zhuoli take a stake in our company?" The young man's tone was extremely serious.

    Li Le felt hair in his heart when he saw his cold eyes, he rubbed the fabric on his knees uncomfortably, and smiled reluctantly, "It didn't take long, it was last month, you were busy at that time. The road show, Shen Zhuoli personally came here, please don't tell you, I didn't tell you because you were too busy to touch the ground."