Chapter 5

Shen Weixi only saw the profile of the man's face, and almost thought that Zhai Siluo was cheating on him, but after a closer look, he realized that it was Shen Zhuoli.

    The sound of the insulation bucket hitting the ground was too loud, Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli turned their heads in shock and saw Shen Weixi standing at the door.

    "Fourth Uncle, why are you here?" Shen Weixi smiled stiffly.

    "I heard Siming say that Xiao Luo was hospitalized, so I came to see him."

    Shen Weixi remembered that Zhai Siming had a good relationship with Shen Zhuoli, and it made sense that the fourth uncle would be here, but even if he wanted to take care of Zhai Siluo, he didn't need to feed him porridge himself, it was too easy for people to misunderstand.

    Zhai Siluo raised his eyebrows, "Shen Weixi, why are you here? You won't come to bring me porridge, will you?"

.It was only then that Shen Weixi thought that the thermal insulation bucket had fallen to the ground. His face was red and white, and he picked up the thermal insulation bucket with a calm face. Fortunately, the metal casing was sturdy, and the porridge inside was not spilled.

    "I came here to see a friend and passed by. This porridge is for him. Don't be sentimental."

    No wonder Zhai Siluo didn't think that Shen Weixi was the kind of person who would make a special trip to the hospital to deliver porridge to him. Although this explanation is absurd, it makes sense.

    "It's embarrassing for Young Master Shen, and I stopped by here to see me. I'm very busy, and I don't have time to chat with Young Master Shen."

    Zhai Siluo blinked, then continued to drink fish fillet porridge with Shen Zhuoli's hand.

    Shen Weixi looked at Zhai Siluo as if he regarded him as nothing, an inexplicable anger came out of his chest, and there was a faint feeling of aggrieved.

    Is he an idiot? ! .Why do you have to come here to deliver porridge to Zhai Siluo! Is this guy worthy too?

    He gritted his teeth, turned around and left the ward, and threw the thermal insulation bucket into the trash can.

    "Just so happy?"

    When Zhai Siluo heard the words, he raised his head and found Shen Zhuoli's smiling eyes falling on his face. Like being caught by the head teacher for his own little trick, Zhai Siluo's bright eyes flashed, revealing a sly smile.

    He took the chopsticks on the table and took them apart, took a soup bag and put it in his mouth.

    "Then I would also like to thank the fourth uncle for cooperating as a group performer."

    "Hands up."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled gently.

    At noon, Zhai Siming came and told him that Ye Zhi had moved out of Zhai's house.

    "He probably felt ashamed and didn't want to see you quarreling with Dad, so he moved everything away today. I heard that he signed an entertainment company."

.Zhai Siluo snorted lightly, "Why didn't you come up with new tricks?"

    This routine is not new at all. In the second year of junior high school, the cold war between him and Ye Zhi intensified, and when he met him at school, he avoided him.

    "Look at Ye Zhi, how good he is in school, all the teachers praise him! Look at you again, you are always sleeping in class, like what!"

    "Ye Zhi was the first in the grade this time, how about you? You're only over fifty, so what did I do with the money I spent for you?"