Chapter 39

The two went directly back to Shen Zhuoli's villa.

    As soon as the door opened, Zhai Siluo was pressed against the slightly cold wall by the man. There were no lights in the room, only the faint moonlight came in. Zhai Siluo raised his eyes, and before he had time to speak, the man's fiery kiss fell.

    In the darkness, all the senses became incomparably clear, and the heat and strength pressing on his lips, with a strong aura that belonged to Shen Zhuoli, almost drowned him like a tide, so that he could no longer be distracted. anything.

    Suddenly, there was a meowing sound outside the door, and a group of black figures swiftly came in from the yard, and the furry touch kept rubbing back and forth under his feet. Zhai Siluo guessed that Xiao Jiu came in. He lowered his head and wanted Xiao Jiu to go play first, but the man pressed him harder on the wall.

    "Focus, don't get distracted." Shen Zhuoli bit his lip and his voice was hoarse.

.Zhai Siluo's face was all red. Because of the lack of oxygen, his heart was beating very fast, and a thumping sound echoed in his chest. He was glad that it was in the dark, and Shen Zhuoli could not see the expression on his face.

    He hummed softly, raised his head actively, and put his lips up.

    It was only three days apart, but for the two of them, it was as difficult as three years apart. The gypsophila bouquet had already fallen to the ground, the faint fragrance wafted through the air, and the man's hand around his waist seemed to be rubbing him into his blood.

    "Meow meow……"

    The orange cat was unwilling to be left out by the two of them, and its furry claws grabbed the hem of Zhai Siluo's trousers harder, and kept rolling on the ground, meowing in his mouth, trying to attract the attention of the two.

    Zhai Siluo's body suddenly shrank, his waist was very ticklish, and when Shen Zhuoli pinched his body, his body softened, and his legs were a little unable to stand.

."Ugh...Wait first, wait...Xiao Jiu is still there..."

    Shen Zhuoli took it as soon as he saw it, and seeing that the young man was breathless by his kiss, he let go of the hand around his waist and turned on the headlights in the living room.

    The dazzling light made Zhai Siluo uncomfortable for a while. He squinted, his black eyes were a little dazed, and there was a hazy mist when he was emotional. His lips were also bitten into deep red by the man, with a light layer Shallow water light.

    Handsome and charming, two strange temperaments are mixed on his face, making his whole person show a thrilling attraction.

    Shen Zhuoli's black eyes became deeper and deeper, his Adam's apple moved, he unconsciously took a step forward, but before he moved, Xiao Jiu thorn jumped onto his trousers, his pink claws bared his trouser legs, meowing.

    "I guess Xiao Jiu is hungry. Let me feed him cat food."

.Shen Zhuoli stared at him with too hot eyes, and the desire in it was undisguised. Zhai Siluo hadn't figured out what to do next, so he could only use the excuse of feeding cat food and quickly left the man's side.

    There is an automatic feeder in the courtyard. Even if the automatic feeder does not work, the cleaning aunt will come to help feed the cat every day. These things do not need him to worry about. Shen Zhuoli originally wanted Zhai Siluo to sit and have a good rest, but watching him happily pack cat food to feed Xiao Jiu, he didn't want to spoil his interest.

    Seeing Xiao Jiu eating cat food, Zhai Siluo couldn't help but smile. I thought Xiao Jiu wouldn't make a fuss after feeding the cat food, but I didn't expect that just after eating, the fluffy orange cat was lying at his feet again, rolling around in all kinds of cuteness, and the big light green eyes flickered at him. His pants are on.