Chapter 32

The next day, Zhai Siluo entered the office and was surprised to find that Ye Zhi, who had always arrived early, didn't come. It was Xiao Pang who told him that Ye Zhi was sick and took two days off.

    "It seems that I have a cold, and I didn't come because I was afraid of infecting my colleagues."

    Zhai Siluo wanted to laugh a little, this reason is true or false, it is estimated that he is shameless, so he did not dare to come to the company.

    Just thinking about it, the phone suddenly vibrated, and it was actually a text message from Ye Zhi.

    "Can you not spread the word about what happened yesterday? I beg you."

    Zhai Siluo hooked his lips and replied with a sneer.

    "Are you asking for help?"

    "Then what do you want? Do you want to completely destroy me?"

    Zhai Siluo could almost imagine Ye Zhi typing this line of words with resentment on his face in the dormitory.

    "How can you say I ruined you?Only you can ruin your own life, think about it, come to this day, which one is not your fault? "

    Ye Zhi looked at the text message with vicious and angry light in his eyes. He closed his eyes and decided to break the jar.

    "If the events of yesterday are known to others, I will shake out your father's bad things."

    What else has Zhai Peng done that is not conscientious? Zhai Siluo frowned slightly, but he was really aroused by him.

    "Why did the old man get involved again? What do you mean?"

    "Didn't you always figure it out, why did your dad treat me better, as if I were his own?"

    Zhai Siluo's brows twitched, his black eyes narrowed forcefully, and countless guesses flashed through his mind.

    "Tell me."

    "Actually, it's nothing, it's just a clichéd dog blood story. . . Men are engaged to women due to family pressure, but they don't like women's pretensions and vanity. Later, he took a lot of effort to break up the engagement, but he fell in love with the woman's sister again, and the two got married. However, ironically, after the man got married, he was tired of the virtuous and virtuous wife, and the woman took the initiative to give it up. Holding him, he couldn't help it, and started secretly cheating on his wife. "

    "The man's wife is busy with her career and doesn't pay attention, and the woman's husband loves her and never doubts her. However, the woman's son came home early from school one day and witnessed everything."

    Ye Zhi typed quickly, with a malicious cold smile on her face.

    "Later the woman and her husband died in an air crash. Out of guilt, the man took the woman's son home and raised him by himself, treating him even more than his own son."

."You say, what would a man think if he knew that the woman's son had seen everything?"

    Looking at the text in the text message, Zhai Siluo only felt chills all over his body, and a chill ran from his spine to Tianling Gai.

    It turns out that the truth of the year turned out to be like this... No wonder Ye Zhi took Zhai Peng's concern for granted from the moment he entered his house, and was indifferent to his favor. Probably, in his eyes, the Zhai family owed him?

    "Let's be honest, I hate not only your father, but also my mother, but she's already dead, so it's pointless to hate him or not." And he has the blood of selfishness and vanity in his bones, which he already knew. Just got it.