Chapter 53

It all started with a small chat thread in the gossip forum.

    After Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli announced their relationship, I didn't know who was on the forum, but I cut a profile picture of Shen Zhuoli's profile on the show and Shen Weixi's profile at the ribbon-cutting ceremony for comparison. His lips were slightly pursed, and there were already somewhat similar eyebrows and eyes, which seemed to overlap at the moment.

    So the owner has a bold guess:

    Sisters, I suspect that Zhai Siluo is using Shen Zhuoli as a stand-in. Otherwise, how can you explain that these two people are actually alike from a certain angle?

    Some people saw the screenshot comparison and expressed shock and disbelief:

    "Damn it, I didn't find it before, but now I look at the photos and find that their profile and facial features are really similar. They are carved out of a mold."

."I didn't feel that way when I watched Shen Zhuoli's variety show before, but now I see the comparison of the photos, the profile of the face is really similar, absolutely amazing."

    "Could it be that Zhai Siluo fell in love with the fourth uncle who was somewhat similar to Shen Weixi because he was disheartened by Shen Weixi? Maybe he didn't realize it himself and took someone else as a stand-in?"

    "Damn, isn't it too miserable for Shen Zhuoli, his parents have passed away, and the only person he likes still uses him as a substitute?"

    The link to this post was sent by Ye Zhi to Shen Weixi.

    Shen Weixi never went to this kind of gossip forum, but as soon as he saw the title, he clicked on it. The more he looked down, the more he felt that what the landlord said seemed reasonable.

    He vaguely remembered that Zhai Siluo clearly still liked him when he ran away from the marriage, but he deliberately alienated him for a few days because he was hurt. .He didn't believe that Zhai Siluo would change his mind so quickly.

    Continuing to reminisce, he recalled that the old man originally wanted Shen Zhuoli to go to the Southeast Asia branch for training, but Shen Zhuoli refused for some reason, and instead continued to stay in the Shen family, which was how he had an intersection with Zhai Siluo.

    At that time, he was confused by Ye Zhi's return to China, and was overwhelmed by blind passion. Every day he was trying to figure out how to please Ye Zhi. Zhai Siluo was neglected by him, probably because of his disappointment, he empathized with him. On Shen Zhuoli, who is similar.

    In addition, Shen Zhuoli pretended to be as gentle as jade and a modest gentleman before, it is not surprising that Zhai Siluo would be confused by him and finally fall into it.

    After reading that post, Shen Weixi was in a good mood instead. .Even if Zhai Siluo goes public with Zhai Siluo, he won't be angry with him. Anyway, the two of them won't last long. He has reason to believe that Zhai Siluo subconsciously found someone similar to him in order to get revenge on him. And his revenge is naturally out of caring for himself, because he still can't forget himself in his heart.

    Within two days, when he was sorting out the old man's relics, he found an old photo album that further supported his guess.

    In that old photo album was a chapter of photos of Shen Zhuoli when he was a teenager, probably kept by the old man and wanted to embed it in the photo album. At that time, when he saw Shen Zhuoli's facial features, he felt a startling sense of familiarity, and then he dug out his old photos for comparison, and was surprised to find that the two looked very similar when they were young.