Chapter 38

Hearing his words, the man on the other side of the screen was slightly startled.

    Some distant memories flashed across my mind. Under the camphor tree, a young man wearing a white shirt and black trousers was riding a bicycle, his handsome and slightly childish face with a youthful smile, flashed past him, and the air was faintly scented with the fragrance of Magnolia japonica. All his memories of that summer.

    "Actually, I met you when you were in high school."

    Zhai Siluo was a little surprised, he didn't know that Shen Zhuoli had seen him without his knowledge.

    Besides, when he was in high school, his eyes were full of Shen Weixi, and he seldom paid attention to other people. Thinking about it now is still a pity.

    "You didn't like me at that time, did you?" Zhai Siluo was very curious.

    Shen Zhuoli's eyes flashed thought. .He couldn't tell when his feelings for Zhai Siluo turned sour. He clearly regarded him as a simple and lovely little brother next door when he was a child, just like he liked kittens and puppies, and liked to pamper him. However, seeing Zhai Siluo again when he was an adult, this feeling changed without knowing it. Especially when he saw him walking with Shen Weixi on campus, the sour and contradictory mood clearly reminded him that in his heart, Zhai Siluo was different.

    "When you were young, I didn't dare to have these thoughts." Even if he did, he would keep those emotions deep in his heart. After all, he had just returned to the Shen family at that time, and he had no power or power, and was completely indifferent.

    Zhai Siluo said unconvinced, "You're not much older than me, alright, and I wasn't too young when I was in high school."

    Shen Zhuoli couldn't help but smile, his eyes became very soft.

    "Why do you suddenly think of asking me this today?"

."I just watched the movie, and it's very emotional. You can watch it if you have time. You did a good job in it."

    "When you come back, let's go see it together."

    Zhai Siluo nodded and ran the road show for a day. He was so sleepy that his eyelids became heavier and he couldn't help yawning. Seeing that he was so tired, Shen Zhuoli did not continue to video with him, but told him to take a good rest and prepare for tomorrow's roadshow.

    The next day, Zhai Siluo flew to S city with the main creative team.

    After several small-scale screenings, the feedback from the audience was very good, and they all said that the ending was unexpected, and they felt a lot after watching it.

    In the last show in S City, after the film was shown, it was the usual audience meeting session. Zhai Siluo was standing on the stage and was answering the host's question when he suddenly heard a commotion from the auditorium.

.When Zhai Siluo saw the man walking from the auditorium, his eyebrows couldn't help jumping, and he cursed in his heart.

    Holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hands, Shen Weixi slowly walked to the stage amid a burst of warm cheers and applause.

    When the host saw this scene, he began to laugh.

    "It seems that we have a very enthusiastic audience here. Everyone said, do you want to see him on stage?"

    The other audience members were naturally watching the fun and not afraid of the big deal, and some people recognized the tall and handsome man as Shen Weixi, and began to applaud and boo.