Chapter 76

When Zhai Siluo woke up, his forehead was aching.

    The smell of disinfectant floated to the tip of his nose, he opened his eyes and looked at the unfamiliar place in front of him, feeling a little dazed for a while.

    Shouldn't he be sleeping at home? How did you open your eyes and suddenly came to such an unfamiliar place? As for Shen Zhuoli, where did he go?

    When he was at a loss, the curtain in front of the bed was suddenly opened, and a vigorous face came in.

    "Siluo, you're awake. You suddenly fainted while doing morning exercises. You startled us all!"

    Zhai Siluo was shocked when he saw Li Le's childish face. The Li Le in his impression is the appearance of five big and three thick, and he has grown a beer belly in the past two years, but who is this thin, tall and tall boy with the same face as Li Le?

    Could it be...he was reborn again?

    "Why are you looking at me like that?No concussion, right? Li Le thought something was wrong with him, so he stretched out his hand, touched the back of his head, and wondered, "There is no wound, is it a problem in his head?" "

    "How many years is it now?" Zhai Siluo asked him.

    Although Li Le was puzzled, he still said a date.

    Hearing Li Le's words, Zhai Siluo was shocked, he was really reborn! And he was reborn to the second year of high school, when he couldn't help but fall in love with Shen Weixi.

    Then the biggest regret in his life, won't it appear?

    "Hey, what are you doing? The doctor said you can't run around!"

    Seeing that Zhai Siluo suddenly jumped out of bed and rushed out the door, Li Le was a little stunned, and followed him after him worriedly.

    Zhai Siluo ran to the playground. It was midsummer, the sun was warm, and there were loud cicadas in the distance. .He stood in the middle of the playground, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath of the hot air.

    Li Le felt that his buddy's brain was really broken. He walked over a little worriedly and patted Zhai Siluo on the shoulder.

    "Siluo, I know that our school hospital is not good at technology, why don't I take a leave of absence from the old class in the afternoon and go to the city hospital to have a look?"

    Zhai Siluo suddenly opened his eyes, his black eyes were bright and dazzling, with a touch of confidence in his eyes.

    "I don't need to go to the hospital, I'm fine now."

    It couldn't be better.

    Back to the class, the English teacher is in class. The female teacher is petite in stature and has a mild temper. After hearing that Zhai Siluo fainted in the school hospital because of low blood sugar, she cared a few words about him and asked him to go back to his seat to rest.

    Zhai Siluo looked at the faces of his classmates and felt very strange. .After he and Shen Zhuoli were together for two years, he attended a high school class reunion, and most of the classmates changed their appearance, either mature or sleek. It's like now, all wearing neat and consistent school uniforms, sitting in the class drowsily, their faces full of greenness.

    When his eyes fell to the last row, Zhai Siluo's eyes suddenly narrowed, and it turned out to be the seventeen-year-old Shen Weixi.

    The handsome boy rested his forehead with one hand and listened to the grammar class with a sloppy expression. Noticing Zhai Siluo's gaze, he raised his brows slightly, a little surprised.