Chapter 54

"Aren't you going to explain?"

    Shen Zhuoli's eyes were deep and deep, as if there was a faint whirlpool floating in it.

    Zhai Siluo looked at him, hesitated for a while, and was about to speak when the elevator dinged and the metal door slid open to both sides.

    Seeing the doctors and patients in white coats outside, Zhai Siluo's Adam's apple moved, and the courage he finally mustered disappeared instantly, so he had to swallow what he wanted to say.

    However, in Shen Zhuoli's eyes, his move was a silent confrontation. The man moved his long eyelashes and let go of his hand.

    Zhai Siluo watched him stride out of the elevator, and quickly followed behind. After getting into the car, Shen Zhuoli still said nothing, her beautiful lips pursed tightly, and she looked out the window silently.

    Zhai Siluo looked at him, and there was a faint tearing pain in the depths of his heart. How could he tell Shen Zhuoli all this?

.Said, I actually liked you at first, and I fell in love with Shen Weixi at first sight because he had your shadow on him when he was young? I wasted my most precious time on someone who was totally unworthy of all these years?

    Even he himself felt that the first half of his life was absurd and ridiculous. If Shen Zhuoli knew about it, what would he think?

    The condensed atmosphere spread in the carriage, and the two faced each other without a word. When they arrived at the villa, Shen Zhuoli got off the bus first. Zhai Siluo looked at his slightly resolute back and followed up unconsciously.

    "Brother Zhuoli, things are not what they say on the Internet, do you believe me?"

    Shen Zhuoli paused and turned to look at him.

    "What's the truth, can you tell me? We're all engaged. Don't you still believe me and don't want to be honest with me?"

    Shen Zhuoli's face was a little sad.

.Zhai Siluo only felt that his heart was constantly tightening, like the flesh of fruit that was gradually drying out. He glanced at the ring on his hand, and the dazzling light almost burned his eyes.

    Yeah, they're not just in a relationship, they're both engaged now. As a fiancé, if you don't even have this kind of basic candor, and if you can't tell the truth because of your ridiculous self-esteem, how will the relationship between the two continue in the future?

    Shen Zhuoli looked at his silent face, Junxiu's brows furrowed, he let out a light breath, and suddenly laughed at himself.

    "It seems that I haven't done enough, so you have a place in your heart to guard against me."

    After he finished speaking, he was about to turn around, but the person behind him suddenly grabbed his sleeve.

.In the autumn sun, Zhai Siluo lost some blood on his lips, with a hint of prayer and determination in his eyes, "Then if I tell you, can you not be angry with me?"

    Shen Zhuoli's frown slightly loosened.

    "you say."

    Zhai Siluo's chest heaved a few times before he lowered his head and said softly, "Actually...Shen Weixi said the opposite."

    "The person I liked at first...it was you, not him. When I first saw Shen Weixi in high school, I felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity, but at that time I had long forgotten what you looked like, and then I saw you The photos of you, I realized that familiarity is because the two of you used to look alike."