Chapter 30

At that moment, Zhai Siluo was so embarrassed that he could not wait to find a crack in the ground to get in.

    If I had known earlier, Shen Zhuoli should not have been allowed to enter his bedroom, nor should he have been allowed to find medicine for himself...

    He thought that Shen Zhuoli would definitely ask him something when he saw the candy jar, but to his surprise, the man's eyes stayed in the drawer for a few seconds, and then slowly closed the drawer, as if he had never seen anything .

    When he looked at the young man on the bed again, there was a faint smile in Shen Zhuoli's eyes.

    Instead of wrapping himself in a dark and airtight shell, his little snail carefully stretched out its tentacles and fiddled with the tip of his heart.

    He clearly cared about him from the bottom of his heart, he kept the things he gave him well, and he didn't even know where to find the old letters, but he had to pretend that nothing happened.

.He was clearly a handsome young man with handsome features, but in his eyes at the moment, he looked extra awkward and cute.

    Well, he doesn't need to be in a hurry at all, he just needs more patience and consideration, the little snail that has been injured will one day recover, and then step by step crawls into the small nest that can shield him from the wind and rain.

    Shen Zhuoli found the stomach medicine, took a cup of warm water and handed it to him, watching Zhai Siluo drink the medicine.

    Since Shen Zhuoli didn't ask anything, Zhai Siluo also felt relieved, just pretending that the scene never happened. After drinking the medicine, the stomach discomfort was quickly relieved, the sleepiness gradually came, and the eyelids became heavier and heavier.

    "Brother Zhuoli, you should go back to rest first, it's already very late."

    Shen Zhuoli looked at the sleepy appearance of the young man on the bed, his eyelids drooped weakly, like a lazy little milk cat, his heart quivered with cuteness.

."You go to bed first, and I'll leave when you fall asleep."

    Zhai Siluo was still thinking about the candy jar and the letter, but every time he stayed by Shen Zhuoli's side, he would have a strange feeling of being hypnotized. The worry in his heart gradually disappeared, and he soon fell asleep.

    Shen Zhuoli turned off the headlights, leaving only a small night light by the bedside. He sat beside the bed and looked at Zhai Siluo's sleeping face quietly.

    This was a scene he didn't even dare to think about before his rebirth. How lucky he was to be so lucky after his rebirth, to be by his side and watch him fall asleep.

    "Brother Zhuoli..." Zhai Siluo muttered in his dream, suddenly turned over, and waved his hands in the air a few times, as if he was groping for something.

    Shen Zhuoli held his palm.

.Zhai Siluo's closed eyelashes trembled, as if he could feel the man's warmth, his whole body leaned towards him unconsciously, and his cheeks rubbed his hand in attachment.

    Shen Zhuoli's heart became extremely soft in an instant, he held Zhai Siluo's face, lowered his head and kissed his forehead, his voice was low and soft, with a hint of comfort.

    "Xiao Luo, don't be afraid, I'm here."

    "Brother Zhuoli, you are not allowed to leave... You are not allowed to leave Xiao Luo..."

    Is it because you dreamed about your childhood again that your expression became so aggrieved and sad?

    Shen Zhuoli was so distressed that he didn't know what to do, and wanted to hold the best things in the world in front of him, just to let him have a good sleep.