Chapter 19

Two days later, Zhai Siluo found an unannounced afternoon to record the commentary video of the previous Wang Zong.

    The program team positioned him as a flying guest, so Zhai Siluo didn't take care of himself very much. He just changed a T-shirt and trousers and sat in front of the camera to start commenting.

    This is a low-cost online show. Most of the participants are vegans. There are all kinds of monsters and monsters on the first stage, such as forgetting words, playing the guitar wrong, and performing kung fu in the middle. It is more exciting than watching comedy movies.

    Since the director said that he can let go of the comments, Zhai Siluo showed no mercy when he opened his mouth.

    "I think the cultural performances of the community kindergartens are better than their programs."

    "If the tenth guest goes to join the comedian, the odds of winning should be better."

    "This song can't be said to be exactly the same as the original song, it can only be said that it has nothing to do with it."

."Director, can I report a work injury after watching the first issue?"

    Li Le was shocked by his bold speech. At the end of the recording, he said worriedly, "Are you going to say too much, please show some sympathy to others."

    "What are you afraid of, don't you have to edit it later? It's impossible to put all my original words in."

    "That's right, if this is really broadcast, you will probably be scolded to death by the audience. I don't know how many black fans you will need."

    "Their level is here, and I'm not lying."

    Zhai Siluo shrugged and went to the lounge to put on makeup and prepare for the night show.

    As soon as I entered the studio, I heard the director discussing something with the producer with a sad look on his face.

    When Zhai Siluo asked, he found out that it turned out that there was a supporting actor who thought the salary was low, temporarily breached the contract, and went to another crew. The crew couldn't find a suitable person to replace him for a while, so they were worried.

."You have to look good and be able to act like a business elite and a scumbag. The question is, can such a person be willing to come to our small crew to save the scene?"

    "Business elite..." Zhai Siluo blinked, and a figure suddenly flashed across his mind.

    If the fourth uncle came to play, it might be unexpectedly suitable. With the idea of ​​giving it a try, he called Shen Zhuoli.

    Unexpectedly, the other party readily agreed, and came to the cast that night to audition.

    The director had seen him once before, and had a good impression of him. He wanted to find Shen Zhuoli in the past, but he just felt that such a wealthy and noble son should not have time to come to a small crew like them. Unexpectedly, Shen Zhuoli actually came to audition himself, which made him extraordinarily flattered.

.What's more, Shen Zhuoli's demeanor behind the monitor is so in line with the description of the business elite in the script that he doesn't need to act deliberately at all.

    "Mr. Shen, you fit the character's characteristics very well, but we are a small crew, and this fee may..."

    "It's okay, if you don't have enough money, I can also invest."

    When the director slapped his thigh, he was overjoyed. Such a suitable actor could bring money into the group. They really found a treasure.

    The next day, when Shen Zhuoli's makeup photo came out, everyone was amazed.