Chapter 13

Seeing Zhai Siluo's eyes falling on his hand, his eyelashes trembled unnaturally.

    "Grandpa asked me to buy these things. Don't get me wrong. He knows that you have a bad stomach. Let me remind you not to forget to eat three meals a day."

    Zhai Siluo touched his slightly bulging belly and hiccupped.

    "I'm sorry, I just came back from dinner with my colleagues in the crew, and I'm a little full."

    He didn't dare to say that Shen Zhuoli came to visit his class, otherwise what would happen if the fourth uncle went back and was embarrassed by the Shen family?

    Shen Weixi's face turned black, and he turned to leave.

    Zhai Siluo was well versed in the principle of giving a candy to a stick, and he pulled the man back with a lift of his hand.

    "It's just what you gave me. I can eat it no matter how full I am."

.Seeing Zhai Siluo looking at him affectionately, the annoyance in Shen Weixi's heart disappeared instantly.

    With a reluctant expression, he was pulled in by Zhai Siluo and sat down on the sofa chair like a proud swan. He glanced around and found two large bags of snacks piled under the table.

    "Who bought it for you?" How can there be so many imported snacks in this remote place.

    "Li Le helped me buy it online."

    Shen Weixi didn't suspect him, and opened the takeaway box, "Hurry up and eat, these won't taste good if they're cold."

    Zhai Siluo glanced at the food in the box. Shen Weixi also said nonsense about coming to visit his class by the way, this person is really a dead duck.

.Acting requires a full set of performances. He picked up one of the bowls of purple rice and sweet-scented osmanthus porridge and took two sips. Suddenly, his expression changed and he rushed into the bathroom, spitting out everything he had just eaten.

    After rinsing his mouth and washing his face, Zhai Siluo picked up the bowl of porridge again, "I'm sorry, I'm too full so easily, I'll eat more. After all, you brought it here."

    Shen Weixi looked at his face, something grabbed his heart, and grabbed his wrist.

    "Don't eat it, let Li Le distribute it to the other staff."

    Zhai Siluo had to close the lid, feeling a little guilty.

    "Vichy, I'm sorry, if I knew you were coming, I wouldn't have dinner."

    "Don't say that, I was too hasty, I should have said it in advance. Are you used to living here? No one in the crew bullied you, right?"

."No, the director is very good, the show is very patient, and the colleagues are also very good."

    Shen Weixi nodded, not knowing what to ask for a while. Zhai Siluo has always been like this, he can handle everything in an orderly manner by himself, unlike Ye Zhi, who always needs him to worry.

    "It's Dad's birthday in a few days. Go home and live. I'll ask the driver to pick you up."

    Zhai Siluo made a surprised expression, "Is Dad's birthday so soon? I forgot about it because I was busy filming these days, and I didn't prepare any gifts."

    "I have all the gifts ready. You can just go home. When Vijay comes out, the house will be very lively."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, with admiration and concern in his eyes.