Chapter 62

Seeing Shen Zhuoli's surprised expression, Gu Yu suddenly realized his gaffe.

    "Mr. Shen, what I said just now, can I trouble you not to tell others?"

    He looked at Shen Zhuoli anxiously, just on a whim, he even revealed Gu Feng's life experience like this, and he never thought about the consequences if others knew about it.

    Shen Zhuoli looked at him with an indifferent expression, "I have no interest in these gossips of the rich and powerful, you are overly concerned."

    Gu Yu smiled awkwardly.

    "I know, you only care about Brother Siluo. We will definitely not be in your eyes for a small role like us."

    Shen Zhuoli didn't look at him, but turned around and walked to the railing, looking at the dark night.

    "Are you approaching Xiao Luo because your brother is with Ye Zhi now? What do you want to know from Xiao Luo?"

.Gu Yu looked at him in surprise. What his dad said was right, Shen Zhuoli's head was really not that smart, as if everything was under his control.

    "Mr. Shen, since you've seen it, I won't hide it from you. To be honest, my father is very dissatisfied with Gu Feng and Ye Zhi being together. After all, the scandal between Ye Zhi and Shen Weixi had been a riot before, and it was on the hot search. After hanging up for more than a month, he thinks my brother doesn't know who he is."

    Shen Zhuoli twitched the corners of his mouth, turned around, and looked at him sharply.

    "So, you hope to find some evidence against Ye Zhi, so that your brother can see his true colors and give up on him?"

    "If you want to investigate Ye Zhi, you can go directly to the detective, instead of using such disgraceful means."

    Gu Yu lowered his head and laughed at himself.

."Actually, it's not entirely because of Ye Zhi. I've already heard about you and Brother Siluo being together. I'm very curious, how did you endure the pressure to come to this point."

    He also believed the rumors on the Internet for a time, and felt that the two people were using each other's relationship, and there was no truth in it at all. It was not until tonight when he watched the two walking hand in hand, that he realized that he was completely wrong.

    "After all, you and Brother Siluo were considered relatives before, so wouldn't they be criticized?"

    Shen Zhuoli laughed and looked at him with a scrutiny.

    "If you are timid and afraid of criticism in everything you do, then you are not a man."

    He vaguely guessed the dark thoughts in Gu Yu's heart, but he did not expose him.

    "Don't expect others to be your life template, and go your own way."

.After speaking, he turned and left the terrace.

    Go your own way... Gu Yu looked at the back of him leaving, pondering this sentence repeatedly in his heart, showing a thoughtful expression.

    The next morning, Zhai Siluo rarely did not announce that he could rest for a long time, and then slept until after ten o'clock.

    Shen Zhuoli got up early and went to the neighborhood to buy breakfast first. Steaming soy milk, fried dough sticks, xiao long bao, shaomai, filled the round dining table against the wall, the room is full of the fragrant aroma of food.

    After Zhai Siluo finished washing, he came out of the bathroom yawning and found a white porcelain vase on the dining table, with a bunch of fresh white lisianthus in it.