Chapter 9

Ye Zhi looked at Zhai Siluo's reply with cold eyes. He put down his phone, added hot water to the pot, and started cooking dumplings. In the bedroom, Shen Weixi came out yawning.

    Seeing Shen Weixi picking up the keys and wallet on the table and walking towards the entrance, Ye Zhi couldn't help but said, "Weixi, why don't you go after breakfast?"

    Shen Weixi sent Ye Zhi back last night, afraid that he would live alone, so he stayed in the second bedroom for one night with him. It's just that when he woke up this morning, thinking that Zhai Siluo might be at home waiting for him to go back, he felt a little guilty in his heart and felt that he couldn't stay for long.

    "You cook your own, I won't eat it."

    Shen Weixi hurriedly walked out, got into the car, turned on his cell phone, and saw that there was no call from Zhai Siluo, and he suddenly felt a strange sense of irritability in his heart.

    Back at Shen's house, the nanny told him that Zhai Siluo went to the club to ride a horse and was not at home.

.Shen Weixi didn't know what to think, so he also went to the equestrian club in the suburbs.

    After changing into his riding clothes, he just walked to the open grass when he saw Zhai Siluo who was riding on a tall brown horse. The young man wore a black British-style double-breasted coat, his thin and slender calves were wrapped in black boots, with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, and his posture was straight. The pair of eyes exposed from under the brim of the hat were bright and firm, and he couldn't look away for a while.

    He rode on a maroon horse and chased him from behind.

    Zhai Siluo finally noticed him, turned his face slightly, and the jaw line was smooth and charming.

    "How did you come?"

    "Don't want to go to work, come here to relax and get some fresh air."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, did not ask more, and walked forward on his own.

.Shen Weixi guessed that he was angry because he went to see Ye Zhi yesterday, so he ignored him, and there was a slight joy in his heart.

    "I went over because Ye Zhi almost had an accident last night. You're not mad at me, are you?"

    Zhai Siluo held the reins, looked at the woods in the distance, and smiled.

    "He's my cousin, and of course I don't want to see him have an accident, how can I be angry."

    Shen Weixi breathed a sigh of relief, and out of guilt, he offered to invite Zhai Siluo to dinner at noon.

    After coming out of the club, he drove Zhai Siluo to the restaurant. Originally, the road conditions were smooth, but when passing through an intersection, a truck on the opposite side suddenly had a flat tire, and its center of gravity was unstable, and it almost hit them. Shen Weixi slammed the steering wheel to avoid the truck, and the front of the truck crashed into the green belt.

.Fortunately, there was no danger. Shen Weixi broke out in a cold sweat. He was about to see how Zhai Siluo was doing, but he found that he was lying softly on the seat, his face was as pale as paper, and he was breathing hard, as if he was in the deep sea. drowning people in general.

    In the last life, Zhai Siluo had a car accident because he hit a truck, and the scene just now brought back his most tragic memories.

    The loud crash made his eardrums hurt, and he remembered that the airbag had popped, and his car crashed into the side barrier, and a rusted iron rail pierced the window and stabbed into his shoulder. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw that his body was covered in blood, and the pain that seemed to crush his bones instantly struck the earth.