Chapter 61

After visiting the shops in the town, the three returned to the homestay.

    Shen Zhuoli thought that this time he could finally get rid of a light bulb without wink, but Gu Yu also followed them into the room, like magic, he took out a deck of playing cards from his pocket and put it on the table, and happily invited the two to fight. Landlord.

    Zhai Siluo was a little sleepy. Gu Yu's light bulb was really annoying, so he didn't have the chance to have a good relationship with Shen Zhuoli. No matter how good he was, he couldn't hold back his temper.

    He put away the playing cards on the table and stuffed it into Yu Hui's hand.

    "If you want to fight the landlord and find the director, I don't have the energy to play with you. I'm sleepy and want to sleep."

    "It's only after nine o'clock, is it too early to go to bed?"

    "I'm not as young as you, and I don't have enough energy." Zhai Siluo yawned and pushed Gu Yu out, not bothering him at all.

."Go back to your own room quickly!"

    Gu Yu had no choice but to go back to his room reluctantly.

    After closing the door, Zhai Siluo finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "This kid is ignorant, don't mind."

    He lazily sat down on the rattan chair and poured a cup of tea for Shen Zhuoli.

    Shen Zhuoli held the ceramic teacup, her long eyelashes drooping slightly, and her voice could not hear happiness or anger.

    "Does he stick to you like that when he's filming?"

    Hearing this question, Zhai Siluo's heart sank immediately, and he had a bad premonition.

    This guy is still jealous...

    "I just communicated with him a little more when I was filming, but I don't usually know him too well."

    Shen Zhuoli took a sip of tea and slowly put down the teacup.

    "People you don't know will come to your room at night to fight the landlord?"

.Zhai Siluo blinked guiltily.

    "Actually, he's not the only one, all of their kids are like that."

    "Anyone else entered your room?" Shen Zhuoli looked unhappy.

    "As actors of the same age, it's easier to get along with each other. Don't worry, I always see them as younger brothers, and I have absolutely no other idea!"

    Seeing Zhai Siluo eager to prove his innocence, Shen Zhuoli couldn't help but laugh.

    "Why are you in such a hurry to argue, I didn't say you can't make friends outside."

    He paused, then said, "I just think that Gu Yu feels a little unpredictable to me, he looks enthusiastic on the surface, but in fact it's not like that, you better not get too close to him. ."

    "Don't worry, I'm measured." . Zhai Siluo was afraid that he would still talk about himself, so he took a durian cake from the snack box and stuffed it into his mouth.

    "Eat something first, and talk later."

    Shen Zhuoli glared at him helplessly, and finished the durian cake in his mouth in two bites.

    "Aren't you sleepy? Take a shower first and go to bed early."

    Zhai Siluo said reluctantly, "I washed it on the set, and I don't want to wash it again."