Chapter 11

Mr. Shen had had a heart attack before, and he was so angry that he suddenly had an old illness. Shen Jianjun hurriedly asked the servant to give him medicine, and Mr. Shen woke up leisurely.

    "Chairman, you don't need to worry so much. As long as the second son of Shen is not dealing drugs or instigating others to take drugs, you will only be punished by 15 days' detention for simply taking drugs. If you pay some fines, you should be able to settle it."

    "Fifteen days of detention? My son hasn't been in that kind of place for a day. You tell me now it's only fifteen days at most?" Shen Jianye's wife began to cry again.

    "My poor Vijay, we are the only seedling in our family..."

    "Don't cry, it's so annoying! You know crying, it's not because you spoiled him!" Shen Jianye frowned and scolded his wife.

."Lawyer Zhang, administrative detention is not the main problem. The problem is that when this matter spreads, what will happen to Shen's stock price tomorrow? Have you thought about it?" Shen Weixi looked serious.

    Lawyer Zhang showed a helpless expression.

    "Now the above policy is the most stringent time, and the law is inexorable. Chairman, I believe you should also consider it in your heart. If the second son has a correct attitude and sincerely admits his mistakes, the stock price that may be lost will be saved."

    The old man Shen half closed his eyes, thought for a long time, and nodded slowly.

    "I'm almost clear, lawyer Zhang, go back."

    "Dad, what do you mean, don't you go to bail Xiaojie?" Shen Jianye tentatively asked.

    "It's not a good idea to let him reflect inside for fifteen days! I don't want to waste this money to bail him out!"

    With a look of disappointment on Shen's face, he turned around and left.

."Sister-in-law, you help me persuade Dad. Xiaojie in our family has never suffered. What if he is bullied inside?"

    "Sister-in-law, listen to my advice. Dad is angry, so don't mess with him."

    "Vichy, you have to help your brother, you both grew up together, you can't just watch him suffer in it."

    "Second aunt, don't worry, I'll take care of it."

    The living room was crying, noisy, noisy, and the chaos became a pot of porridge. Zhai Siluo hadn't slept enough and had a splitting headache, so he couldn't help pressing his eyebrows.

    Shen Zhuoli came over from behind at some unknown time and patted him on the shoulder.

    "Xiao Luo, go back to sleep, don't get involved in these things."

    Zhai Siluo turned his head to look at the tall man. .Even though he was attacked and accused like that just now, Shen Zhuoli's face was not unhappy at all, all his emotions seemed to be deeply hidden under that gentle and polite mask.

    Zhai Siluo nodded, Shen Weijie took it upon himself, there was no need for him to worry, he went back to his room and continued to sleep.

    When he slept until it was bright, he was shaken awake by Shen Weixi.

    "Weijie has done such a big thing, how can you still sleep?" Shen Weixi was a little sullen. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Zhai Siluo hugging the pillow and sleeping soundly, and he was really angry.

    Zhai Siluo opened his eyes in a daze, and when he saw Shen Weixi, he just wanted to roll his eyes, but then he thought that his character couldn't be broken, and the play had to continue, so he had no choice but to say, "I can't help much, so I'll come back. Go to bed. Aren't you happy?"