Chapter 35

Shen Zhengde's old case has been on the hot search for a full week.

    In the past week, netizens were disbelieving and angry from the beginning, and finally, with the various testimonies of witnesses and the details of the case being revealed, the truth of the year was all revealed, and the netizens were all filled with righteous indignation.

    Decades ago, as the CEO of the Shen family, Shen Zhengde took a fancy to a new beautiful and pure female college student at a dinner party. Using his identity and power, he lured the girl into his room and brutally raped her. . Facing the girl's cry after the incident, he lied that he was drunk and could not remember anything, and planned to let the assistant send the girl away with tens of thousands of dollars.

    The girl was disheartened, she threw herself into the river and was rescued by a good-hearted person passing by. The girl returned to her hometown in a daze, and told her parents the truth. Both parents were from small places. They were afraid that it would be shameful to spread the word, which prevented the girl from calling the police.

.Later, the girl became pregnant and gave birth to a little boy in pain and suffering. She had thought of drowning the little boy, but looking at the boy's similar eyebrows and eyes, she was not cruel after all. She decided to forget about everything, to seal up all the past events, and to raise the little boy well. Fortunately, she met her husband who was tolerant and considerate, and the three formed a happy family.

    It's just that countless nights, she will still be awakened by nightmares, and the shadow of being raped will always linger in her heart. After all kinds of entanglements, she couldn't help but tell her husband what happened back then. With the encouragement and support of her husband, the girl finally plucked up the courage to find her old friend and planned to sue Shen Zhengde.

    When Zhai Siluo saw his mother's name appearing on the hot search, he was still a little worried. He didn't take it back until he saw the comment.

."My God, it turned out to be a case taken by a female lawyer, and she was too courageous to fight against Shen Shi."

    "The heroine's friend is a lawyer, and she's very lucky. I heard that the case was filed back then, and I had an 80% chance of winning the case, but I didn't expect that bad old man Shen Zhengde to come up with those methods..."

    "My God, other colleagues in the law firm said that the female lawyer was also threatened. Paint was splashed on the house, and she had to move several times."

    "I went, and I found a shocking surprise! I just searched the enterprise search - next, guess who is the husband of the female lawyer? Who is the son?"

    Originally, this comment was submerged in the hot comments and was inconspicuous. Unexpectedly, someone picked it up immediately. It turned out that the female lawyer turned out to be Zhai Siluo's mother.

    Current affairs news - the next thing involved a popular star, and the hot search immediately boiled.

."How is it? Do you want to respond - next?"

    On the other side of the desk, Li Le frowned slightly, looking thoughtful. Originally, the matter of the Shen family was not involved with Zhai Siluo. Unexpectedly, the old case was also turned over, and the public opinion was uproar, and the influence had far exceeded everyone's expectations. In addition, it was Zhai Siluo's mother who helped Zhuo Wei in the lawsuit at the beginning, so it was only a matter of time before someone came out.

    Zhai Siluo took a sip of tea, but before he could speak, the phone suddenly rang, and it was Zhai Peng who called.

    He didn't avoid Li Le either, and put his mobile phone on the handsfree on the table.