Chapter 42

Hearing Zhai Siluo's words, Shen Zhuoli smiled helplessly.

    "Okay, I was wrong last time. I promise you everything you say. Let's go home first, okay?"

    "Then wait for me, I'll take a shower first."

    Zhai Siluo quickly went to the rest room at the back, which had a shower room, but the glass door was translucent, and the outlines of the people inside could be vaguely seen.

    Shen Zhuoli helped him hold the backpack and waited outside. The glass door was unlocked and opened with a slight push. He had an impulse in his heart, but when he thought of something, he forced it back to his senses.

    Thinking that the man was waiting for him outside, Zhai Siluo hurriedly took a battle bath, changed into casual clothes, gray short sleeves, khaki trousers, black hair still soaked in water, he walked to Shen Zhuoli and grinned.

    "It's been a long time, let's go and go home."

."Wipe your hair first."

    Shen Zhuoli took the dry towel on the side, wrapped his head gently, and wiped the dripping wet hair for him. Zhai Siluo had cut his hair not long ago. The short hair was hard and a little sticky. He wiped the young man's hair half dry. , and contentedly put down the towel.

    "I'm going to be stunned by you."

    As soon as he got in the car, Zhai Siluo yawned and leaned on his shoulder, his eyelids drooping and a sleepy expression on his face.

    Shen Zhuoli stroked his black hair, lowered his fingers, and played with the soft earlobes. He leaned against Zhai Siluo's ear and said in a coaxing voice, "Sleep at my house tonight, okay?"

    Zhai Siluo shook his head, "No, there will be an announcement tomorrow."

    Recently, the movie is very popular, and the exciting career is about to come to an end. His popularity and popularity are at their highest. .A large number of magazine invitations and scripts have been found, and various business interviews are also endless. Li Le helped him reject most of them, and a bunch of announcements were still waiting for him.

    "What are you doing so hard? I think you haven't slept well these days." Shen Zhuoli touched his eyes distressedly.

    "What else can I do if I don't work hard? I'm too far behind you. You are Mr. Z who is rich and unmatched, and I'm just a little 18th-line star."

    It was the first time that Shen Zhuoli knew that Zhai Siluo still had this idea. He couldn't help but kissed his cheek, with unbearable and pity in his eyes.

    "Can't I keep you? Anyway, we are together now, my things are yours, and we don't need to be so clear."

    Hearing his words, Zhai Siluo opened his eyes.

."Of course it's good for you to raise me, but I'm also a big man with hands and feet. It's impossible to wait for others to raise me like a waste. And I don't like the feeling of relying on others for everything."

    Looking at the serious and firm black eyes of the young man, Shen Zhuoli nodded and said with a wry smile, "It's me who was abrupt, I won't say these words again in the future, just do whatever you want."

    Zhai Siluo hummed softly, then raised his eyes to look at him again, his black eyes sparkling, "However, I was quite happy when you said you wanted to support me just now."

    He imagined that if he was really raised by Shen Zhuoli and didn't have to do anything, he would definitely be spoiled by the other party as a complete waste. Although it's a bit exciting, but thinking about how boring it is to be so salted fish every day, let's forget it.