Chapter 4

Zhai Siluo really didn't expect that eating a barbecue by himself could even end up in the hospital.

    He just drank a few more bottles of beer, but he didn't expect his stomach to be so fragile now that he couldn't even bear this amount of alcohol, and he drank it directly into an acute gastric ulcer.

    He woke up from his deep sleep, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Shen Weixi standing in front of his bed frowning.

    "Zhai Siluo, what tricks are you playing! Don't you never eat barbecue? You deliberately put yourself in the hospital to gain my sympathy?"

    Zhai Siluo wanted to laugh a little. There is a saying that is true, men are always so ordinary and confident.

    "Knowing that today is Ye Zhi's birthday, you are so afraid that I will stay with him and disturb us on purpose, right?"

    "Yeah, I did it on purpose, because I knew you would come..We slept together for a few years anyway, I'm still your fiancé, is it true that you are so heartless towards me? "

    Zhai Siluo leaned on the pillow with a sarcastic tone of broken jars. Shen Weixi was so angry at him that he grabbed his collar, and suddenly saw the clear slap print on Zhai Siluo's face, and his heart was stabbed.

    "Who hit you?" Shen Weixi's tone was a little angry, even if he didn't like Zhai Siluo, it didn't mean that he could tolerate others hurting him casually.

    "none of your business."

    Shen Weixi's face sank, and just as he was about to look closer, an angry voice suddenly sounded from behind.

    "Shen Weixi, Zhai Siluo is already like this, how dare you do such a beast! How shameless you are!"

.As soon as Li Le came in, he saw Shen Weixi pulling Zhai Siluo's neckline, and the two of them had an ambiguous posture. He thought that Shen Weixi was very animalistic and wanted to play in a ward. He was shocked and angry, and he pushed Shen Weixi hard. .

    Shen Weixi's center of gravity was unstable, and he fell on the hospital bed. His arm inadvertently scratched the infusion tube at the head of the bed.

    "Aren't you sick! Is he like this, I forced him?"

    "It's you who is sick, you scum who steps on two boats!"

    Zhai Siluo had a severe headache and pressed the button at the head of the bed. Soon, the nurse came in and scolded both Li Le and Shen Weixi.

    "The patient needs to recuperate. What are you making a fuss about here! Leave one person and let the other go out for me!"

.The head nurse helped Zhai Siluo hang up the infusion bottle again, and pressed the tape on his hand.

    Li Le was about to speak when he heard Shen Weixi say, "I'll stay."

    Zhai Siluo glanced at Shen Weixi in surprise.

    Li Le's expression was tangled, he just wanted to scold Shen Weixi, you scumbag, get out of the way, and thought that Zhai Siluo, the love brain, must be reluctant to bear Shen Weixi, so he reluctantly nodded.

    "If Si Luo loses a hair, I'm not finished with you!"

    When Zhai Siluo came back to his senses, he and Shen Weixi were the only ones left in the ward.

    He had a headache and couldn't figure out how Shen Weixi would stay to take care of him.

    Shen Weixi glanced at the bloodstain on the back of his hand, and a trace of guilt crossed his face. He didn't like Zhai Siluo, but he couldn't have no sympathy for a sick person, not to mention that Zhai Siluo had been with him for so many years.