Chapter 72

The designer is a woman in her early thirties, dressed in a smart professional suit, with her hair up and light makeup on her face.

    "Mr. Zhai, this is my plan, which includes the entire wedding process. There are two themes, one is a grass wedding and the other is an indoor wedding. Which one do you like? Like cake, tableware, flowers, etc. The purchase criteria are also listed in the back, if you have any questions, you can ask me at any time."

    Zhai Siluo took over the thick wedding planning case, and he was dazzled when he turned over two pages. He only felt that every detail of the wedding scene was exquisite and admirable.

    "Actually, as long as the weather is suitable, a grass wedding is also very good, and the sea is behind it, the scenery is very pleasant, and it is also suitable for taking pictures." The designer smiled.

    "Zuo Li, what do you think?" Zhai Siluo looked at the man beside him uncertainly.

."You can choose, the big deal is to make a plan B." Shen Zhuoli listened to him all.

    "Then the grass wedding. Then our guests may not be too many, mainly friends."

    "Mr. Shen has already told me about this. There are not many guests, but there will be live webcasts for netizens and fans, right?"

    Zhai Siluo thought about it for a few seconds and felt that it was not very good to do a live broadcast at the wedding. The photographer could follow the whole process, and then edit a short video and put it on the Internet as a souvenir.

    "It's better to record and broadcast. If you live broadcast, it requires more equipment and is more troublesome, so forget it."

    The three of them sat together and spent most of the afternoon finalizing some other details. Basically, Zhai Siluo was giving advice. .Shen Zhuoli only nodded or touched his chin during the whole process, or stared at Zhai Siluo's profile. Obviously, as long as he could marry the young man, he had no other desires.

    After the wedding date was determined, Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli began to send invitations to relatives and friends one after another. Both their parents had passed away, and the only elder at the wedding was Zhai Siming. Zhai Siluo couldn't find anyone to be the best man for a while. When he was writing the invitation letter, he suddenly thought of Gu Yu and called him quickly.

    "Being the best man? Well, I can't ask for it." Gu Yu was excited, eager to try.

    "One best man may not be enough, let's call your brother too."

    Gu Yu was about to tell him about this, but he didn't expect Zhai Siluo to take the initiative to mention it, and he looked even more excited.

    "Okay, I'll go tell my brother right away..We bring our own dresses, you don't need to worry about our clothes. "

    He didn't expect to invite this pair of brothers, but he didn't have to worry about the dress. Zhai Siluo hung up the phone with a smile and continued to write the rest of the invitation letter.

    When participating in various business events these days, as long as there are fans and media at the scene, it is inevitable to be asked when and where the wedding will be held. Zhai Siluo didn't want to be disturbed, and said that the wedding was arranged by Shen Zhuoli, and he didn't know.

    On the day of the wedding, Zhai Siluo only posted a Weibo, a selfie of him standing on the grass in a suit, with three words, so nervous.

    Only then did the fans realize that he was going to have a wedding with Shen Zhuoli today, and immediately cried out in the comments.