Chapter 75

When Shen Zhuoli returned to China, it was a winter night in Wancheng.

    The assistant came to pick him up at the airport and was slightly surprised to see a white cloth wrapped around his arm. Soon, he thought of something, lowered his eyes, restrained the surprise in his eyes, and said respectfully: "Mr. Zhuo, the car has been arranged, do you want to go back to the Shen family first?"

    "Go to the funeral home."

    The black Bentley drove into the night, Shen Zhuoli looked out the window and still felt that everything that happened was like a nightmare. Didn't that person marry Shen Weixi? He thought that the youth would live a happy life with Shen Weixi from now on, but he never thought that within two years, the young man would die in a car accident.

    Obviously he is still so young...

.There was a suffocating pain from the depths of his heart, Shen Zhuoli had to hold his chest tightly, and when the car stopped in front of the funeral home, he got out of the car and looked at the sign with white characters on a black background, and his eyes turned even darker.

    The assistant saw that he was unsteady, and hurried over to help him.

    "Mr. Zhuo, do you want me to accompany you in?"

    Shen Zhuoli waved his hand and said in a hoarse voice, "No need, just wait in the car."

    In the long and narrow corridor, he walked in it like a ghost.

    For some reason, the scene of the young man getting engaged to Shen Weixi three years ago suddenly appeared in his mind. The handsome and tall young man brought a glass of champagne, walked up to him with a smile, and asked him for a gift.

    He handed the emerald chessboard that he had prepared for a long time to him, with a faint smile, "Useless gadgets, play with them."

.Every time Zhai Siluo came to Shen's house, if Shen Weixi ignored him, he always liked to play chess with him.

    "Wow, this chess piece feels so good, fourth uncle, you must have put a lot of thought into this gift."

    What else Zhai Siluo said later, Shen Zhuoli couldn't remember, but he only remembered how vivid his smiling eyebrows were. The countless nights he turned around after he went abroad made his heart aches.

    He clearly met Zhai Siluo first, but why did the young man fall in love with Shen Weixi, his nephew. When he was the most tangled, he once thought about winning love with a horizontal knife, but seeing Zhai Siluo's smiling face when he looked at Shen Weixi, he couldn't be ruthless.

    The only way is to travel far away to avoid all these entanglements. He thought that his voluntary giving up would make Zhai Siluo happy, but he never thought that when he saw the youth again, the two were already separated by yin and yang.

.In the quiet and solemn mourning hall, there was only a tall and thin figure sitting there.

    Hearing the footsteps behind him, Zhai Siming's empty eyes slowly began to focus, and he turned his head to see who was coming, and his eyes were a little surprised.

    "Zhuoli, why did you return to China?"

    Over the years, Shen Zhuoli has concealed his thoughts very well, even Zhai Siluo's brother, his long-time friend, does not know his feelings for the youth.

    Shen Zhuoli didn't answer him, but walked slowly to the black and white portrait.

    "Has the police investigated it? Was it an accident?"