Chapter 77

"I heard from my brother that you are also studying in Wancheng, so I just wanted to come and see you." Zhai Siluo grabbed the strap of his schoolbag and explained the reasons he thought before.

    Shen Zhuoli was a little surprised.

    His lips moved, and just as he was about to say something, a slender and beautiful figure came over. The girl has shawl-length hair, wears a long white embroidered dress, and smiles gently.

    "Zuo Li, didn't we agree to have dinner together tonight? Why are you still here?"

    She turned her head and saw Zhai Siluo sitting on the bench, a little surprised.

    The boy doesn't look like a college student. The school uniform on his body should be from a high school. Could it be Shen Zhuoli's younger brother?

    "Zoli, is this your brother?"

    Before Shen Zhuoli could answer, Zhai Siluo was the first to speak.

    "I'm his younger brother, distant cousin."

.Zhai Siluo had an intuition that this beautiful girl had a crush on Shen Zhuoli, and he suddenly felt that it was abrupt for him to appear here. How can he be sure that Shen Zhuoli will always be single, maybe once he is reborn, like a butterfly flapping its wings, everyone's trajectory will change.

    "I just came to see my brother. If you have any activities, just go and do it, don't worry about me." Zhai Siluo smiled.

    "Then how come, you haven't eaten yet? Come with me to the cafeteria." Shen Zhuoli couldn't help but bring his schoolbag over and put it on his shoulders. The schoolbag of the second-year high school student is naturally heavy, and he carries it on one shoulder without any effort.

    Zhai Siluo had no choice but to follow him to the cafeteria. He estimated that he should be a light bulb, but he didn't expect to reach the second floor, and there were other people sitting there.

.Shen Zhuoli introduced him to the other two people sitting in the box, who were both senior and junior brothers in his laboratory.

    It turned out that he didn't come to date with the girl, so Zhai Siluo's heart dropped a little.

    "Senior brother, it's the first time I heard that you have a younger brother. He's quite handsome." The gentle boy with glasses on the opposite side teased Zhai Siluo.

    "Don't look at what Zhuo Li looks like, can his brother not be handsome? This is heredity." The girl said with a smile.

    Zhai Siluo didn't know what to say, except for Shen Zhuoli, he didn't know anyone else, so he could only eat food. He was riding too fast on the way, sweating on his back. He sat facing the air vent. The cold wind had been blowing for a long time, and his back was a little cold.

    He suddenly sneezed.

    A bowl of hot soup was handed over beside him, Shen Zhuoli pinched on his shoulder, touched his sweaty school uniform T-shirt, and frowned slightly.

."Don't sit here, I'll change seats with you."

    Seeing Shen Zhuoli sitting on the other side with Zhai Siluo between them, the girl lowered her long eyelashes and felt a little disappointed.

    Usually Shen Zhuoli was unsmiling in the laboratory, and he had never heard him mention his relatives. He didn't expect him to be kind to this distant cousin.

    "Senior brother, the summer vacation is coming soon, what are your plans? I heard that Disneyland is not open, why don't we form a group to go there to play?" The glasses man suggested.