Chapter 59

It was quiet everywhere, and the tiny flying insects were flying in the beam under the street lamps.

    The air was so quiet that you could hear needles falling. After Zhai Siluo said those words, he swallowed and waited nervously and anxiously for Shen Zhuoli's answer.

    In just a few seconds, it seemed as long as a century.

    Shen Zhuoli didn't seem to have expected such a huge surprise waiting for him, and his expression was dazed for a while, until he saw Zhai Siluo's bright and firm eyes, and only his figure was reflected in those dazzling black eyes like stars.

    At this moment, he was finally very sure that the person he had been thinking about for two lifetimes, the existence he once thought he could not get, like the cold moon in the night sky, was truly in his palm at this moment.

    The corners of Shen Zhuoli's mouth twitched, and he reached out to him with a smile on his face.

    "Won't you put a ring on me?"

."Then you agree?" Zhai Siluo's heart was pounding, although he had guessed that Shen Zhuoli would not reject him, but at the moment when his dream came true, he was still so excited that he felt like he was about to float. Same.

    Shen Zhuoli nodded, and Zhai Siluo immediately held his hand with a smile and helped him put on the silver ring.

    He secretly measured the size of Shen Zhuoli's fingers before, so the silver ring was just right on Shen Zhuoli's slender and fair fingers.

    Zhai Siluo grabbed his hand and fondly stroked the ring. No matter how he looked at it, he felt satisfied. In the end, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissed the back of his hand.

    "Just so happy?" Shen Zhuoli held his hand instead.

    "Now that you have proposed, when are you going to get married? Have you found a wedding venue? Chinese or Western?"

.This series of questions made Zhai Siluo a little confused, he smiled awkwardly, and said embarrassedly, "I haven't thought about marriage, because I will join the group in two days, so even if I want to get married, I have to wait until I get married. After filming the new play."

    The smile on Shen Zhuoli's face froze, and his expression suddenly became less eager.

    "Not getting married... Then what is this ring?" The man's long eyelashes drooped slightly, and his tone was obviously dissatisfied.

    "This is an engagement ring. Let's get engaged first. Besides, I haven't told my brother about marriage yet. There are too many things to arrange and plan. I really can't find time recently."

    "Brother Zhuoli...you just wait for me for a while. After I finish filming the new movie, you must have time to prepare for the wedding, okay?"

    Shen Zhuoli smiled helplessly.

    "You don't need to worry about the wedding, I'll handle it..If I waited for you to do it, I guess I would have to wait until the year of the monkey and the month of the horse. "

    Zhai Siluo quickly agreed, "Okay, then I'll leave all the wedding preparations to you. You can do whatever you want. I'll listen to you."

    Shen Zhuoli nodded, touched his chin, and pulled Zhai Siluo to sit on the wooden bench outside, but began to seriously think about the details of the wedding.

    "Do you like a more lively or a quieter wedding?" he asked Zhai Siluo.

    "Be quiet, people don't need too much, don't act like in the Shen family..." He suddenly realized that he had said something wrong, and quickly bit his lower lip, looking annoyed.