Authors Note

First of all, let me just take a moment and congratulate the 2022 NBA Champions, The Golden State Warriors!

I TOLD Y'ALL DUBS IN 6! I KNOW MY BOYS!

Words can't express how proud I am of them. They've overcome all the injuries, all the hardships, all the doubts, and they came out with the chip!

Those past 2 seasons were such a struggle but it molded them into the team they are today, it wasn't easy but they got through it.

Give it up for our Finals MVP, Mr. Wardell Stephen Curry II. It was long overdue but it makes it so much sweeter. Congratulations Steph!

Like Stephen said, "This one hits different."

I'm sooooo proud of those boys and I never had any doubts. I actually wrote this up right before game 3. Game 1 didn't have me scared at all because I knew they were gonna win the whole thing.

Don't ever count them boys out, they got championship DNA!

But anyways, I wanna add on to the good news.

I'm announcing my new book.

And it's about none other than our NBA Champion, Mr. Jordan Anthony Poole.

The official release date was gonna be October 1, 2022. But after much consideration I realized I didn't want you guys to wait TOO long. So because I'm forever spoiling the hell out of y'all, the book is coming early.

Y'all ready for the date? Here we go.

"Love: A Jordan Poole Fanfic" is coming July 1, 2022!

See you there.