Chapter 47

47.

Devyn

I'm woken up by the sun shining through the window. I stir a little until I fully open my eyes.

I adjust my eyes to the light before looking around. I glance at the clock to see it's 6:55am.

I yawn before looking to the left of me seeing Jordan knocked out with an arm covering his face and the other inside his pants.

I silently laugh seeing his mouth wide open as loud snores come out of it.

I get up out the bed carefully before making my way to the bathroom closing the door. I do my business before flushing the toilet walking to the sink.

As I'm drying my hands I take a look in the mirror finally looking at myself. My skin looks brighter and I look less tired.

Damn, sex with him did all that?

We gotta do it more often then.

I blush recalling the events of last night. The shade room was right...I do have exclusive access to the Poole Party.

I decide to wash my face and brush my teeth while I'm in here so I apply my face mask first.

As I'm brushing my teeth, I hear an alarm go off knowing it must be Jordan's. It turns off after a few seconds and I hear the bed shift.

I finish up rubbing my eyes walking to the door opening it seeing Jordan standing at his dresser.

"Good morning." He says looking at me through the mirror carefully.

"Good morning." I replied walking towards my bag pulling out my outfit for today.

He walks past me before going into the bathroom and closing the door. I take a deep breath sitting on the bed running my hands up and down my thighs groaning at the soreness.

After a few minutes he comes out coming straight towards me. I watch him as he leans closer resting his hands on my thighs massaging them carefully.

He rests his forehead against mine looking at me intently before he connects our lips. I softly grab his face deepening the kiss and he smiles against my lips.

After a few seconds we pull apart smiling at each other. "You okay?" He mumbles and I nod.

"I'm okay, little sore but I'm okay." I said softly and he nods.

"I'm sorry, I'll take it easy next time." He said and I shake my head.

"It's fine, I can handle it." I said and he smirks.

"Grown ass woman?" He asked and I nod. "Grown ass woman."

"That's my girl." He said pecking my lips.

"I'm sorry." He said after a few moments.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For not kissing you immediately." He says and I frown.

"What are you-"

"I just didn't want to be all in your face with stinky ass morning breath." He said and I burst out laughing.

"How sweet of you." I said laying down pulling him on top of me.

"I mean I have SOME decency right?" He asked and I nod as we laughed.

"Thank you for caring." I said after a moment. He nods softly kissing me.

"You're welcome." He mumbled placing delicate kisses on my neck.