Chapter 151

151.

Devyn

We make it home and I immediately change out my clothes about to feed Braeden.

"Jordan!" I yell. "Yo." He said back.

"Is he awake?" I asked walking down the hall.

"Mhmm." He said and I turn the corner as my eyes fall on Jordan holding Braeden on the couch.

"Here comes mama." He said and I smiled. I walk over to the couch sitting down as he gently holds him out to me.

"That's mama's baby." I said kissing his forehead and he shows a little smile.

"That's daddy's boy." He said tickling him and he smiles again.

"He smiled bigger for me." He said getting up walking to the kitchen.

"Whatever." I said pulling up my shirt letting him latch on.

"Everything is set for the wedding right?" I asked looking over at him.

"Yep. Why, you feel like we missed something?" He asked.

"I don't think so. Sent out invitations, got the best man and maid of honor, bridesmaids and groomsmen." I said listing off in my head.

"Got the ring bearer and the flower girl." He said motioning into the room where Kai and Zuri are.

"Cake, venue, food, my dress, your tux, everybody else's tux and dresses." I listed off.

"Devyn now that we're listing everything off I feel like we're missing something. You're making me nervous." He said.

"I don't think we missed anything." I said shrugging.

"As long as we got the rings, I don't think nothing else is important." Jordan said and I nod. "You did get the ring didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes Poole, I got it." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Can I see it?" He asked.

"Can I see mine?" I immediately ask.

"No." He said.

"Then no." I said shrugging. "You can wait four more weeks."

"So can you." He said and I nod. "Deal."

"Now, are you gonna watch Grey's Anatomy with me after you cook?" I asked turning on the tv.

"Dev, I love you. I really do. But I'm not watching 20 seasons of that." He said.

"It's not even twenty seasons." I mumbled.

"How many is it?" He asked.

"19." I grumbled and he snorts.

"Yeah baby, you on your own." He said.

"If you don't love me anymore just say that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Devyn, really?" He asked.

"Yes really. I watch every show you want. And I even admit when they're really good. But you won't watch Grey's Anatomy with me. Okay bozo." I said opening Netflix.

"Did you just call me a bozo?" He asked amused.

"I sure did." I said huffing. "And until you get your act together, I don't wanna talk." I said.

"Baby." He said and I click through the shows finding one I want to watch.

"Dev." He said again and I look down at Braeden stroking his cheek softly.

"Devyn." He said sternly and I just KNOW he's glaring at me but I still don't say anything.

"Bet, you got it." He said simply continuing to cook.