Chapter 155

155.

Devyn

2 weeks later

It's now January 24th and the guys have a game tonight against the Nets.

Our wedding is in four days and by the grace of God, there are NO NBA games that day.

So all our friends and family will be in attendance. I guess, 24th birthday Part 2?

Anyways, today is one of the days where Roman, Elijah, Dr. Avery, and I will be dedicating the time to just working in the lab so we have no surgeries today.

So guess who's coming to work with mama?

Jordan's two month old twin Braeden.

Braeden is officially 2 months old today and he's such a good baby. He rarely cries unless we're changing his clothes, he sleeps through the night, he smiles and laughs at everything, he stares at us intently when we talk to him, and he coos in response.

So yeah, our son is developing quite nicely.

Before my shift starts he has his two month appointment so Jordan is coming with us before he goes to practice.

I'm woken up by my alarm at 4:30am. I reach over turning it off before hopping out of bed. I walk out the room heading to Braeden's room.

I walk over to the crib and see he's stirring in his sleep about to wake up. Yeah, he's hungry.

I gently grab him picking him up. "Hi, baby." I coo walking over to the chair in the corner sitting down.

"Your daddy is a big advocate for not breathing in people's face with stinky morning breath and I'm so sorry, but I had to get you before you started crying bubba." I said lifting my shirt up.

I place him near my nipple and he latches on with ease. "Look at you, you're getting the hang of it." I said happily sitting back.

For the next thirty minutes, him and I sit in comfortable silence as I feed him.

At 5:00am I get up out the chair walking down the hall back to our room. I open the door to see Jordan already up grabbing some clothes out the drawer.

"Good morning." I said and he turns around smiling. "Morning baby."

He walks over grabbing him out my arms leaning down to kiss me but I quickly turn my head as his lips connect with my cheek.

The way he immediately scrunched up his face at me had me laughing. "I haven't brushed my teeth, Poole." I said and he nods. "Mhm, I hear you." He said watching me carefully.

"Jordan." I said amused. "I'd like a real kiss when you're finished, I ain't playing woman." He said walking out the room and I laugh.

"I love you too!"

_

After him and I get dressed we wake the kids up and get them dressed as well before heading out.

We're currently dropping the kids off at school before I head to work.

"What are we eating tonight?" Kai asked.

"We'll probably go out to eat tonight. Got a busy day." Jordan said and I nod.

"Fine with me, as long as I get to grub and get so stuffed." Zuri said and I turn around to see her rubbing her belly and I laughed.

We pull up to the school and we say our goodbyes to them before they run out the car towards the school.

After we left we make our way to the hospital. We pull up and I go to get out the car when Jordan locks the door.