Chapter 150

150.

Devyn

After we threw the flower petals in the ocean we hopped in the car making our way to Klay and Kamie's place.

We pull up and I call Kamie. She picks up after a few rings. "Hello?"

"We're outside babe." I said.

"Alright, coming out now." She says and we hang up.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" Jordan asked tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"Don't we still have leftovers from dinner at Steve's last night?" I asked.

"Nope, we ate them at 3:00am. Remember?" He asked amused.

I start to think back when my eyes flood with realization. "Oh yeahhhhh." I said and we laugh.

Their door opens and Kai and Zuri come out holding Kamie's hands and Klay trails behind them with Braeden in the car seat.

"They look real comfortable." Jordan said and I agreed.

"It might be time for them to have some babies of their own." I said rolling down the window when Kamie reaches the car.

"Well hey there girl." I said smirking at her.

Kai and Zuri jump in the back while Jordan gets out to talk to Klay and put Braeden in the car.

"Dev, I am going to give this man some children." She whispered and I squeal hitting her arm.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He's so good with them. And he was so gentle with Braeden." She said and my eyes soften.

"Yeah it's about that time for y'all." I said smirking as we dap each other up.

"Don't be surprised if I reveal to y'all in a couple weeks I'm pregnant." She said and I nod.

"And I'ma be the happiest girl in the world. You two would be great parents." I said genuinely.

"It's just something about a man that's good with kids..." She trails off as we look to see Jordan holding Braeden in his arms as Klay tickles him lightly.

We look at each other smirking. "Yep." We say in unison before bursting out laughing.

We talk for a few more moments before Jordan straps Braeden back in the car seat putting him in the car.

"Alright, love y'all." We all day goodbye to each other as Klay comes to my window.

"We'll see you in a few days." He says and I reach my arms out the window giving him a hug as he kisses my cheek.

"Absolutely. Bye guys." I said rolling up the window seeing them walk back into the house before we pull off.

"They're gonna have a baby soon." Jordan and I shockingly say in unison before he immediately steps on the break looking at me shocked as I turn around in my seat completely looking at him crazy.

"Shit." He said and I punch him in his arm. "Why would you do that?"

We turn around to the kids checking on them. "Y'all good?"

"We're good." Kai said nodding. "Barely moved." Zuri said and I nod before turning back to Jordan.

"How you know that?" We said in unison again.

"Klay told me." He said.

"Kamie told me." I said shrugging.

"Interesting." We said slowly in unison AGAIN.