Chapter 126

126.

Devyn

After we left the school Jordan started driving to the hospital. I sit back looking out the window silently.

"You alright?" He asked as we pull into the parking lot. "Great, actually." I said truthfully and he smiles as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

I adjust in the seat as I put my knees on his center console reaching in the back.

"Why do these seats have to be so far back Jordan?" I grumbled.

He got a new truck so we would have enough room for the four of us and the baby and the seats can move forward and backward so now I can't do my little easy reach to grab my shit.

I was just about to grab the bag when I feel his hand travel under my dress touching my ass. "Jordan."

"Why you got all this ass in my face?" He mumbled.

"I'm trying to get my bag. I don't like this car." I said and he laughs.

"Shit I don't know, I kind of love it." He said before slapping my ass. "Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry." He said massaging it.

"What you doing, Poole?" I asked feeling him pull the bottom of my dress up.

"Man, it's what you're not doing that's the problem." He said and I raised my eyebrows. "And what's that?"

"Sitting on my face." He said simply.

"Jordan I gotta go to work." I said.

"You ain't gotta be in there for another hour. Come here." He said leaning his seat back and I can finally see him.

"You serious?" I asked and he nods. "Hell yeah. You been giving but you ain't been receiving." He said pulling his chin hair. "I don't like that." He adds on.

"And I told you I was fine with that. You always give not looking for anything in return. I was just returning the favor." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah but this ain't for you, this for me. Now come sit on my face." He said slowly.

I take a good look at him seeing he's not joking. Who am I kidding? Poole doesn't joke like that...

I peck his lips getting off the center console pulling my dress up a little sliding my panties off before putting each leg on the side of his head.

"Jordan I don't wanna squish you." I said amused and he slaps my ass.

"Shut up." He said from under me and I whined. "You gotta stop slapping my ass that hard." I grumbled.

He places a kiss on my clit and I shivered. "Alright now, Poole." I said sternly.

He continues to place delicate kisses and I can slowly feel myself coming undone.

Boy these tinted windows be saving us...

His mouth latches onto me and I moan softly. "Damn." I whispered.

He hums against me and I can just imagine him smirking. He slowly flicks his tongue against me and I whine at the extremely sensitive contact.

"You like that?" He mumbles and I nod immediately. "Mmhmm."

He grabs a hold of my ass firmly as he sucks on my clit. "Mm." He hums sending vibrations through my body and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

His tongue slips inside me and I moan loudly grabbing onto the door for support. "Shit."

He laughs devilishly and I smirk feeling him start to spell his entire name. "Ooooh..."

I lean forward to the backseat getting more support as I lightly grind against his tongue.