Chapter 111

111.

Devyn

I'm woken up by the sunlight shining through the window. I groan turning over to see Kai's head is now laying on my stomach since I turned over.

I run my fingers through his hair as I look over to see Jordan asleep with his mouth wide open snoring loudly as Zuri lays on top of him sleeping the same exact way.

Twins.

I laugh a little as I see the cookies on his nightstand. I discreetly reach over them grabbing the cookies before turning the tv on immediately turning the volume down.

I enjoy my pre-breakfast snack as I watch Supernatural. After about 20 minutes my stomach starts growling and I glance down.

"Cookies aren't enough, huh baby?" I whispered placing a hand on my growing belly.

I look over at Jordan deciding how I wanna wake him up today. "Jordan." I said but get no answer.

Y'all see how I always try the REGULAR way but he never wants to get up?

"Jordan." I say again and get no answer. I sigh wiping the crumbs off my hand before hovering it over top of his face.

I take my two fingers and pinch his nose as he coughs violently shooting his eyes open.

Out of reflex, I place my hand on Zuri's back so she won't fly off the bed as Jordan immediately wraps his arms around her. "What?" He whispered aggressively.

"Good morning." I beamed at him and he looks at me crazy before I see a small smile appear on his face.

"Morning baby." He mumbles glancing to the tv. "How long you been up?" He asked.

"Um, like 20 minutes. But I got hungry." I said and he nods.

"You want me to cook breakfast or you wanna go out?" He asked yawning.

"I figured I'd give you a break. You've been cooking all week, we can go out." I suggested.

"I don't need a break. If you want me to cook, I will." He said grabbing the remote turning it up 2 notches.

"No that's okay." I said shrugging.

"You sure?" He asked and I nod.

"Alright, well we can wake them up once..." He trailed off looking down and I look down as well seeing Kai sneak a cookie in his "sleep" passing it to Zuri who discreetly takes it.

He grabs another one before munching on it with his eyes closed.

"Looks like they're up." I said and he laughs.

"Alright, get dressed so we can go eat."

_

About an hour later we're all dressed heading out the door. We hop in the car and once we're buckled in he pulls off.

"What are we doing today?" Zuri asked.

"Well, you know we gotta go to the arena later since it's Draft day." I said and they nod.

"But the whole day is up to you guys until then." Jordan finished.

"Awesome." Kai said and I smiled.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked them.

"Target!" They exclaimed in unison and I turn around looking at them shocked before glancing to Jordan.

"Yeah, they're your kids." He said shaking his head.