Chapter 60

60.

Devyn

9 days later

It's been a little over a week since I've been back home and I've been studying my ass off.

The guys surprisingly lost game 1 but they didn't let that get to them so they won game 2 but ended up losing game 3.

And me personally? I think that'll be the last game they lose.

Now we're currently in Boston getting ready for game 4 and let me just say...

Boston fans are horrible.

They have talked about damn near every player on the team and their families to try and get in their head.

And when I say family, I guess you can include me too.

They said I was gonna fail my board exams and never have nothing going for myself.

They've been extremely hard on Draymond and Steph and they've also talked about Ayesha saying she can't cook and all this other bullshit.

So, now these boys are gonna let their game speak for itself and try to get this dub.

I woke up this morning to see Zuri was the only one awake watching tv so I took her downstairs to eat the complementary breakfast the hotel gives.

We walk back in the room and I glance in the bathroom to see Jordan brushing his teeth and Kai sitting on the sink doing the same thing.

Kai spots me first and waves through the mirror. "Hi Devyn. Hi Zuri."

"Hi buddy." I said walking in the bathroom. I kiss the top of his head before picking Zuri up as she fist bumps him. I turn her to Jordan and she kisses his cheek as he smiles brightly continuing to brush his teeth.

They finish up so Kai and Zuri run out and hop on the bed watching tv. I turn to Jordan who wipes his face looking down at me.

He doesn't say anything and just smiles. "What?" I asked.

"You're short." He says and I rolled my eyes pushing his chest as he burst out laughing.

"I can still beat your ass though." I said holding up my fists and he laughs even harder.

I narrow my eyes at him before turning around about to walk out the bathroom.

"Ok ok I'm done." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest.

"Why are you so mean?" I asked pushing him off of me.

"All I did was call you short!" He exclaimed. "And then laughed when I said I could beat your ass." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said. "You might be sorry, but you meant it." I said and he nods. "Oh absolutely." He said and we burst out laughing.

"Just wait, one day I'm gonna beat your ass." I said hopping up on the sink. He nods trapping me leaning his head closer.

"Maybe. But right now, just love me." He said before connecting our lips.

We pull apart after a few seconds and I stare at him intently. "I do love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said pecking my lips stepping back.

I take a good look at his side profile and I smile. "You getting a lil facial hair baby." I said rubbing the side of his face as he blushes slightly.

"It looks good on you." I said honestly and he licked his lips wiping down his face looking in the mirror.

I laugh lightly knowing he's feeling himself.