Chapter 110

110.

Devyn

One week later

I'm back guys! Have you missed me?

I definitely missed you, even though it's only been a week.

I didn't leave you guys for too long this time because we have A LOT of things going on.

Today is draft day and I'm actually really excited. This is the first time I'll be in the office while everything is taking place so I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes.

Since the season ended, we've had players that don't want to sign extensions so the FO has something to figure out.

Which they will...

Anyways, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Currently, it's about 2:00am and everyone is knocked out except for me. Why? You might ask...

I'm sitting here with a fat ass bowl of Doritos watching The Conjuring. While it's completely dark throughout the whole house.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm doing it either.

Jordan and I watched The Purge before he fell asleep. Me being the amazing fearless black woman I am, decided to put on The Conjuring.

So far I haven't been too scared, it's actually been really interesting.

I'm currently on the part where the mother is about to look in her daughters wardrobe.

"Don't do it girl, something finna get yo ass." I mumbled with a mouth full of chips.

She grabs the handles and I shake my head. "Now you finna die because you wanted to be dumb." I said.

She opened them and it wasn't anything there. "Aw shit, it's finna be a jump scare." I said.

The camera turns around to the daughter and she looks confused before the other little girl gasps.

"What we gasping for?" I whispered as the mother looked at her.

She saw where her eyes were looking so she turned back to the wardrobe and looked up to see the demon on top of it.

"AHHHH!" I scream as the chips fly everywhere. Jordan jolts awake turning around to me.

"What?" He exclaims as I look at him with wide eyes.

I cover my mouth in shock before mumbling. "I'm so sorry."

"What's wrong?" He mumbled cutting the light on to see me better.

"Um, the demon was on top of the dresser." I said sheepishly.

He furrows his eyebrows looking at the tv. "Why the hell are you watching a scary movie at 2:00am?" He asked me.

"I was bored." I said shrugging. "I'm sorry, go back to sleep." I said reaching over him cutting the lamp off.

"You sure?" He asked and I nod kissing his forehead.

He lays down again turning over as I continue the movie. I silently pick up the chips trying not to laugh at what just happened.

I slightly reach forward grabbing the chip at the bottom of the bed when I feel something wet under me. "Oops."

"Jordan." I said.

"Hm?"

"I pee'd a little bit." I mumbled looking down at the wet sheet under me.

He cuts the light on turning over looking at me before looking down at the sheet.