Chapter 98

98.

Devyn

6 weeks later...

Yeah so, all those residents got fired. Thank God. Because you can't play with people's lives like that.

Fucking idiots.

Jordan and I celebrated our one year anniversary with a nice dinner at the beach. It was really beautiful.

Also, Lana was discharged from the hospital. And I had to practically force Dr. Avery to get her number to keep in touch.

Kids, I tell you.

Anyways, playoffs were smooth as hell.

We beat Utah in 4 and Minnesota in 5.

And the boys just beat the Phoenix Suns last night in Game 6 to move onto the Finals.

The Philadelphia 76ers and the Milwaukee Bucks play this Sunday to see who the boys will be facing.

Y'all smelling back to back championships? Because I am...

But since we have a week off...you know what that means...

GIRLS TRIP!

It's currently 2:00am and I'm up watching tv with Jordan while the kids are asleep because I'm having trouble sleeping.

He's leaning up against the headboard and I'm laying in between his legs desperately trying to fall asleep.

"You're still not tired baby?" He mumbled placing a kiss on top of my head and I shake my head no.

"You can go to sleep, you don't have to stay awake with me." I said as rubs up and down my arms.

"Mmm mmm." He said grabbing the remote. "What's them lil videos people watch to go to sleep?" He asked opening YouTube.

"Uh, ASMR or the ocean sounds." I said and he nods quickly putting it in clicking on it.

He picks me up moving me to the other side of the bed as he lays down on his back. "Come here." He mumbled and I lay my head on his chest throwing my right leg across his legs.

We listen to the ocean sounds and before we know it, we're knocked out.

_

My alarm goes off at 4:00am and I groan shutting it off.

I'ma sleep real good on this plane.

I get in and out the shower in 20 minutes slipping on some sweatpants, one of Jordan's T shirts, and my crocs.

I was about to do my hair but I decided against it.

It is 4:30 in the morning...ain't nobody looking at me. And if they are, they're gonna enjoy this bonnet.

I walk out the bathroom quickly checking my bags making sure I have everything. I go into the kitchen feeding and playing with Milo, Kota, and Kai before I decide to go wake up Jordan.

I walk back in the room to see him about to fall off the bed. "Poole." I said but he doesn't answer.

"Jordan." I said but he doesn't answer that time either.

"Why does it always take so much for me to wake you up?" I mumbled walking over to him.

I stop for a minute to make sure he's breathing before I grab the pillow. I cock it all the way behind my head before slapping him with it repeatedly.

He jumps up but I continue to hit him. "Why does it always take me to abuse you for you to wake up?" I asked hitting him with every word.

"Why the fuck-ow-Dev stop-ok ok I'm sorry-shit-this is abuse!" He exclaims flinching from every hit.