Chapter 83

83.

Devyn

We get out the tub and I wrap a towel around my body right before he picks me up. I squeal as he carries me to the bedroom. He sits me down on the bed motioning me to lay down.

I take my towel off laying down flat on my stomach. He was about to lay the towel over my lower half but decided against it.

"Nah, I'm not a professional." He said and I laugh. "Of course you aren't."

"Devyn?" He said and I hum. "Hm?"

"You are one beautiful woman, like damn." He mumbled and I smile before I hear his footsteps. He grabs something off the dresser making his way over to me.

It got completely quiet before I felt a few slaps on my ass as he grabs it firmly. "Jordan."

"Sorry, it was in my face." He said and I burst out laughing.

I hear something open before feeling the lotion hit my back. His large hands start massaging my back and I moan softly.

"You should really be a masseuse." I said. "You have the perfect hands for it." I add.

"Now you know damn well I can't do to other people what I do to you." He said.

I lift my head up slightly looking over my shoulder. "Yeah, you're right. Forget I said anything." I said and we laugh.

He continues massaging me actually doing a pretty damn good job. I almost fell asleep...

"Turn over." He says and I flipped over catching sight of him with the towel loosely hanging around his waist.

He rubs in the lotion carefully not even gawking at my body. He concentrates on my neck taking his firm hands and getting the knots out.

"Damn." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"You're so damn tense." He said running his thumb over my cheek.

I don't say anything continuing to let him do his thing not telling him that there is a pool forming between my legs.

He gets down to my thighs rubbing on them carefully. His hands brushed against my most prized possession a couple times and I shudder.

My eyes remain closed the entire time not even realizing he stopped. Before I could point it out my legs were pulled to the edge of the bed feeling his lips come in contact with the spot that's aching for him.

I open my eyes looking down as he places gentle kisses on it maintaining eye contact with me.

He places a kiss on my clit quickly sucking it and I immediately get goosebumps.

He smirks seeing the effect he had on me before doing it again. "You like that?" He asked and I nod.

He gives it one simple lick laughing a bit at me shuddering before his mouth latched onto me.

His tongue slowly, SLOWLY flicks against my clit driving me crazy. Making me feel everything...

He lifts my legs up pushing them towards my chest getting more access to me as his tongue slips inside me.

"Shit..." I moaned out loving this feeling.

Listen...Jordan knows how to eat pussy. But this? This edging feeling he's giving me? This is...mesmerizing.

He sucks on my clit gently making me arch my back off the bed. "Mmm..." I moan out grabbing the back of his head pushing it deeper.

I feel him start to spell his name and I grip the sheets tightly. Just when I think he's done he keeps going...