Chapter 118

118.

Devyn

After we finished up our moment I walked out the bathroom to see damn near everybody sleep. I walk past everyone and see Mariah awake.

She smirks at me and I smirk dapping her up smoothly before making my way to my seat.

Once we both sit down we fell asleep for the rest of the ride.

5 hours later we land in Miami and I see Steph, Steve, and Dray's plane already here and Klay's and Dr. Avery's is just landing.

"I need a nap." I said looking out the window.

"You need another one?" Donte asked laughing and I nod. "I need all the rest I can get before tomorrow."

"Amen to that, we're gonna have a LONG night tomorrow." Mariah said and everybody nods.

"So I know it starts at 4:00, but what time is it over?" Lester asked.

"Uh, honestly?" I asked and he nods.

"Whenever the birthday girl decides to head back to the dock." Jordan said shrugging and I nod.

"As long as I got wings and a bed I can party as long as you guys want sooooo...the latest we'll be out there is 2:00am." I said shrugging and they nod.

I was just about to speak when I get a phone call. I pull my phone out my pocket answering without checking the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Tell Jordan to move his fat ass plane out my way so I can land punk." KAT's voice rings out and I roll my eyes.

"Tell your fat ass plane to wait until his plane moves to land jackass." I retort and he laughs.

"Nice to hear from you too Dev." He said and I smiled. "Ready to party?" I asked once the doors open.

"Hell yeah, I got your present too. You want it now or tomorrow?" He asked.

"You can give it to me tomorrow. Thanks bro." I said gratefully.

"No problem sis, I'll see you once we get checked in the hotel." He said and I nod.

"Aight." I said and we hang up.

"Ready?" Jordan asked grabbing my hand and I nod. "Ready."

We walk off the plane and grab our bags heading to the shuttles to take us to the hotel.

I hop in sitting between Jordan and Ayesha leaning my head on her closing my eyes.

"You alright mama?" She asked wrapping her arm around my shoulder and I nod. "Kind of hungry." I said.

"We'll get you some food once we settle in." Jordan said kissing my cheek and I nod.

"Don't be all up on my baby mama like that." Ayesha said mushing his forehead pushing him back.

"Girl." He said bucking at her and Steph slaps him in the back of his head. "Ow! Man she started it!" He whines and Steph shrugs.

"And I just finished it, now hush Jordy." Steph said and I snort.

We all make small conversation until we make it to the hotel. We get checked in headed to our respected rooms promising to meet up in an hour or two for dinner.

We make it up to the room and I unlock the door as Kai and Zuri run in. "This is nice." I said smiling at Jordan and he nods. "Very nice."

Kai and Zuri zip and zoom through the suite until they open the door to their bed.

They yell jumping on the bed laughing loudly. I look at them amused as Jordan crosses his arms. "Did we give them something sweet?" He asked and I shrug.