Chapter 68

68.

Devyn

3 months later...

I'm backkkkkk! Did you guys miss me?

Because I surely missed you.

It's been 3 months since we've last spoken so let me catch you up.

My family and I packed up for a vacation in Europe and we left 4 days later.

First we went to London and had an amazing week there.

Jordan made sure to still grind and perfect his craft so every time we hopped off the plane he made sure he found a gym to practice in.

The kids loved riding the London Eye so after the first day Jordan paid for it to stay open later so the kids can go on it at night and enjoy the view.

Then after a great time we headed to Greece where Ralen and J2 met us. We stayed there for a week and a half and spent majority of the time on yachts.

After Greece, Ralen and J2 said they would catch up with us back in the states so we headed to Rome.

The food was so good and we brought a different kind of pizza back to the hotel every night. Steph, Ayesha, and their kids met up with us out there after our second day and we spent the rest of the week vacationing with them.

We said goodbye to Rome and took our travels to Paris where I spent my birthday. I absolutely fell in love with the culture and the people.

Dray, Hazel and their kids spent the week with us and it was good vibes all around. They also offered to watch Kai and Zuri for a few hours since Jordan wanted to take me out. You'll never believe where we ended up going...

The Eiffel Tower.

We went all the way to the top after hours. We enjoyed the view, ate some good food, and uh...

Well, you know. Yeah, I can cross that off my bucket list. The sex was immaculate y'all...

And then of course we watched Olive, DJ, and Cash for them while they went on their date and let me just say...

It was absolutely adorable watching Jordan interact with 5 kids at the same time. He's gonna be a great father someday...

So after spending a week in Paris, our vacation was starting to wind down but we had to hit up one more place in Europe...

Barcelona.

And you'll never believe who met us there...

Klay and Kamie.

Apparently they've been talking ever since that day at the parade and they went on a couple dates.

He said he "jokingly" proposed the idea of going on a vacation with her so they'd have no interruptions or anything and she actually agreed.

The smile on his face when he told us the story could melt my heart.

So he had plans to ask her out but he didn't know if she'd feel like they're rushing things. We understood and told him only do it if it feels right.

But I was absolutely shocked when Kamie came to us saying she really likes him and was gonna ask him out herself.

So Klay planned a dinner at this restaurant down the street from the hotel we were staying at and when I tell you Jordan, Kai, Zuri, and I all sprinted down that street to that restaurant, I mean it.

We watched in the window as they had small conversation trying to build up the courage to ask each other out.

We saw them both reach for each other's hands, Klay started giving a speech and then I read his lips.