daughter of hell 67

Okay, confession time: the most important reason I haven't been working on this story is the feeling that I won't live up to the expectations you guys have of this story. I mean you guys have always told me you loved it! And I love you for it, but near the end a lot of people started telling me the story was getting weak, and I was afraid... afraid of... not really sure what, but maybe I'm gonna give it another go and see where it goes.

(another reason, less pathetic, but still)

So sorry if you have messaged me and I have not replied. I've been avoiding wattpad fully knowing that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation if logged on again. Let's get it all out in the open: I'm not smart, I have to work my ass off in school to pass. I'd love to rewrite this story in my free time, but I before I can change and delete a lot of crap, I want to finish it first; so here goes nothing...

IMPORTANT: so I had to work through something stupid I wrote a while back. If I ever rewrite I'll drop it completely, but for the story to make sense, I had to work out my screw up. Sorry in advance for the annoying piece about the 'feminine lunatic voice'.

If you are still reading this... you're awesome in my book!

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"Of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger is possibly the most fun.

To lick your wounds, to smack your lips over grievances long past,

to roll over your tongue the prospect of bitter confrontations still to come,

to savour to the last toothsome morsel both the pain you are given and the pain you are giving back - in many ways it is a feast fit for a king.

The chief drawback is that what you are wolfing down is yourself.

The skeleton at the feast is you."

- Fredrick Buechner -

P.O.V. (Luci)

I was spitting mad, an all consuming rage had taken hold of me. I was good with rage, it wasn't the first time I had to deal with the emotion, it came easy. You just ignored all the other bullshit, all the stuff that I didn't want to feel or acknowledge for that matter and let one of the most powerful emotions come to me. In Hell the most powerful emotion would be rage, not even in Heaven did they believe their own advertising shit like: 'love will conquer all', that would be hate, they taught me that on a young age. But it wasn't hate that consumed my very being, it was anger, rage, whatever you wanted to call the sin. I knew one thing though, it was almost as powerful as hate, only a little less self-destructive.

The portal opened in the living room, right in front of the television. Don't get in between a bunch of teenage boys and their X-box or suffer the consequences, meaning: a couple of jumbo buckets of popcorn, but in my anger I was burning up, literally. Wherever the popcorn touched my skin, it burned up immediately.

"Seth's in the bathroom, go yell at him there." Jake called out while aiming the now empty bucket at my head.

If I hadn't been this pissed, I might have stopped to ask him why all of the sudden I wasn't such a big threat to his prince anymore, but I was pissed which meant I didn't give a fuck. Without thinking I marched over to the bathroom and fire-kicked open the door.

"You are so dead, asshole." I hissed between clenched teeth.

At hearing my voice he jumped in the air and lost his towel in the process. This time it wasn't the fire that turned my cheeks red, it was Seth who stood before me buck naked and with a cocky grin on his face.