daughter of hell 47

Chapter

"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion; for we are many."

- Mark 5:9 -

P.O.V. (Seth)

She looked amazing, black skintight jeans with dark red leather boots and a sportjacket she had stolen from Jake who was on the hockeyteam of our school. Did it bother me that she was wearing a jacket with another boys name on it? Yes, but she still looked good.

"Your outfit goes great with that scowl on your face."

"Shut up." She said through clenched teeth.

She had been like this even before I had anounced we would have to walk the last mile.

"Are we almost there yet? It is freaking november and it is cold."

I slipped my hand under her luxurious red hair and skimmed my fingers over the bare skin of her neck. She felt so warm. An elbow connected with my stomac.

"Get those freaking icicles away from me."

"We can't all be demonhot."

"Well, I can't help it that you are a freaking snowman."

"What's up with 'freaking'? Learned a new 'difficult' word?"

"I'll give you a freaking difficult word." She muttered.

"Try me." I challenged.

"And to think, I first wanted to date your brother. You are by far the more annoying one of the two. Oh, the joy you bring me."

The knowledge that she was baiting me was the only thing that stopped me from saying something stupid and letting her know how much I cared.

"Whatever. Thought up a good word yet?"

"Several, if you must know."

"This better be good, little one."

I felt the heat radiate from her at my words.

"Microphallus."

"Too bad I already know that one."

"What your last girlfriend had complaints and you had to look it up?"

I traced the shape of her lips with one finger, they parted on their own accord.

"Sweetheart, I never had complaints. I actually pay attention durning biology and therefore know that a microphallus is an unusual small penis. You'll need to do better than this."

"Oh, I bet that is what she said."

I rolled my eyes.

"You could admit you don't know much difficult words."

"Feist."

"A mongrel. I am afraid you got me mixed with the other species in the Lore, I ain't no werewolf, honey."

"Stop with the petnames, leechboy and I was hinting after the other two meanings of the word."

I scratched my head. Damn, feist had another meaning?

"I'll give you hint, pretty boy. It describes you perfectly."

She looked at me with a small smile on her lips, sure she had won this round. And damn her, she had!

"A person of little worth or someone with a bad temper, and my all time favorite: a silent fart."

"I remind you of a fart?"