daughter of hell 4

"I'm Victor." He said while offering his hand. "Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing in our dorm?"

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

I frowned at the guy named Victor, the one with the most adorable dark blue eyes I had ever seen. He would have been angelique if it weren't for his dark curley hair and his strong features. Then I remembered his last words: 'our dorm' I had assumed they were the boyfriends, or whatever the humans wanted to call it, of my roommates and that they were hanging out or something. "This can't be your dorm." I heard myself stupidly saying. Victor shoved a hand through his hair, what made it stand all messy. Focus Luci! You don't want to be here. Not even a cute guy is going to change your mind. "Helloooooooo! Is someone in there?" This guy who could have been Victor's twin, snapped his fingers in front of my face. I hated it when someone did that. "What?" I snapped. He sighed, like it was a strain to talk to me and like I should be humbeled by his presence. "I asked for your schooldocuments. You probably misread them."

"I don't think so." You stupid arrogant bastard. "666 is fairly easy to remember." Just to provako Mr. Cocky I added. "You sure you're in the right dorm?" I didn't wait around to see his reaction and went into my now somewhat cleaner room. I quickly threw a T-shirt over my head and stepped into some jeans. Just fast enough. I was buttoning my jeans when the door flew open with a loud bang. Joy, a quick temper. "Could you please watch out with the door? I have to sleep here, you know." I spoke to the hothead without turning. This seemed to piss him off. Mission accomplished. "You're the one who threw all this crap on our beds?" I turned around and saw Mr. Cocky flanked by a cue redheaded boy and a tall dark skinned guy. "It's not just crap." I replied while brushing my hair with deliberate slow strokes. "It's your own crap." The look on his face spoke murder and I couldn't stop the laughing sound that escaped my lips. He could have scared anyone, but not a creature from hell. We were used to a lot of scary shit. "How'd you found out which stuff belonged to who?" The dark skinned boy asked. "Yeah, how did you know?" Mr. Cocky backed up. I gave them one of my famous mischievous smiles. "Magic." And retrieved a pair of All stars and pushed past him.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"I'm Luci by the way." She gave us one of those eyeblinding smiles and left. I could feel the heat through my shirt from where she had brushed past me. Damn, the girl was hot. Not only in a sexy kind of way, it was like she was burning up under her skin. The girl was sexy as hell. Untill she opened that mouth of hers. Dustin hopped happily after her like the hyper he was. I rolled my eyes and turned towards a grinning Jake. I raised an eyebrow at him. Jake didn't usually show much emotions. Nobody commented him about it. The harshness and coldness of his father was common knowledge. "She's gonna be trouble." He replied.

Tell me about it.

"So how come you switched schools in the middle of October?" I heard Dustin ask Luci. I heard her sigh too. "Don't bring it up. My parents thought boardingschool would learn me more sense about life and shit." Jake and I joined them in the living area. Of course she lay stretched out in my seat, her legs hanging over the armrest. Her T-shirt had risen a bit and showed a perfect flat, tanned stomac. How could a redhead have such a dark skin? "You're in my seat. " I announced. She looked up at me fromunder her lashes with the most innocent face. She was gorgeous. But she had to ruin everything by speaking. "I already thought it smelled funny." With a catlike grace she moved from my seat to Jake and curled up agianst him. Not used to human contact he grew stiff, but then she

laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes in absolute confidence that she was safe. I could see it got to him. Almost no one was able to relax around Jake. They were al distant because the knew his family's reputation, and his. In stunned disbelieve we saw a small smile appear on his face while he rested his head on top ot that silky red hair, that I died for to touch. Annoyed with Jake and myself, I took my seat. I was welcomed by a sweet, yet spicy aroma. I inhaled deeply, it smelled delicious. "So, how come they choose this school?" I heard Victor ask her. "Beats me." She shrugged. "Although my mother seemed rather smug about it. You don't happen to be famous for locking students in a dungeon and slowly torture them into submission? It would seem like something my mother would enjoy." We all laughed. "No, the dungeons were rebuild into an indoor gym. They still use it fore torture, though." She cracked a smile at Victor. For that alone I could have happily beated up my twin. He's way too smooth for his own good.