daughter of hell 54

This part is all conversation, hope you can follow it:P It's total chaos in my head, but I suppose everyone who has a bit fantasy has that problem.:D

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

oh and I'M ON FREAKING PAGE 1!!!!! how awesome it that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you people:D

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Did you know your skin is soft as a peeper? Do all girls who drank nuclear waste get such a soft skin? I think more parents should let their kids drink nuclear waste. Or eat it if they don't want to drink it. Did you become a genie by drinking nuclear waste? You're like a princessgenie! With pretty, pretty nuclear glowing green eyes. You are so pretty."

That was so weird.

I had never in my life heard a person use the word 'pretty' and 'nuclear waste' so much in one sentence. I grasped his chin in my hand and made him look at me. He giggled again. Holy shit! His pupils were gigantic, you almost didn't see the blue anymore.

Was he high?

"Are you high?"

"No, it just looks like that to you because you're shorter than me." Again the stupid gigle!

"Are all princessgenies so short?"

"I'm not short, you stupid junkie! You're just freaking tall and fucking high."

He suddenly pressed his finger to my lips.

"Shhhh." He whispered, while looking around as if we were being watched.

"God is everywhere."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I turned away from him before I did something stupid as torching his hair or something likewises.

"You are a vampire, Seth. Your lot worships the goddess Nix. Why for the love all things spiteful would you bring up God?" I asked in an exasperated voice.

He pouted and he looked so damn cute it made me want to kiss those delicious lips.

"Still no reason to swear. Are princessgenies even allowed to swear? I think their should be a law against such things. Your skin is too soft to swear."

That so did not make any sense.

"They're coming, they've come to shut it down. They're coming, they'll rip it from the ground. They're coming to possess all that they see. They're coming, you're better off with me." He stared chanting and doing some sort of dance that looked like he had muclespasm.

Since he'd called me a toxik-waste-eating-genieprincess I didn't really stopped to think what he meant by that. I got the meaning as soon as the door crashed open and the big vampiredude wiht the scar barged into the room.

If he hadn't been a big scary vampirewarrior, I would have laughed with the look on his face when he saw Mr. Cocky pretend to be flying while singing 'You are the wind beneath my wings'.

"What happened to the prince?" He asked.

"Bette Midler just died and her spirit has taken over Seth's body, now she's giving us a performance." I said while I tried blasting him against the wall.

That's when I remembered I did not have any powers in this part of the castle. The good thing was, neither did the vampire, the not so good thing: he'd still kick my ass with his vampire strengt.

Suddenly Seth was there in front of the scarred vampire and threw his arms around the guys neck.

"It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight on your face." He sang.