daughter of hell 44

For all of you who are waiting for some movement in Luci's en Seth's relationship: it will either be next upload or the one after that. Sorry if it took me so long but I first wanted to finish with the issue: Luci is an angel, a demon, daughter of Hell. I finished them both so now I can focus on the relationshipthing:P

Please put up with a couple more 'boring' chapters:S

Xx impossible

P.O.V. (Luci)

A strong wind came from nowhere and messed up our dorm, not that you'd see the difference, our dorm was a mess thanks too the filty males I lived with. The heavy odor of Hell fumes hung in the air.

"What's that stench?" The boys coughed.

I inhaled the smell and welcomed the dark touch of Hell. So Xerxes thought to bring the fight to me. This better be good. I felt like a good fight, to work of my edge.

"Goodday Lucifer."

That son of a bitch had called upon my power to appear. I did not only hate it when someone tapped into my power, I destested it. My magic hummed heavinly in the air, the air was loaded with tension and magic, but it was not enough.

Realisation hit me: Xerxes had used my power to get on schoolgrounds, looking at his overconfident face told me hadn't found out about Mr. Cocky's neuteralizing ability. Sucker.

"Xerxes, always a pleasure." I mock saluted.

"What brings you on schoolgrounds? You're a bit old for highschool, aren't you?"

"So are you."

What was I supposed to make of that? I was sixteen, I'd like to think I was wise and old enough to skip school but that didn't make it true, unfortuneately.

"No, I am not, but enough about me. What brings you here?"

"We have some unfinished business, Lucifer. Don't play dumb, we both know you're more than a pretty face. Although you have changed your appeareance from the last time I saw you. You seem younger, more girlish. If you had looked like this back in 400 I might not have mistaken you for a boy."

What was he talking about? I had not been born yet in 400, I was sixteen for demons sake.

"I am afraid you mixed me up with some else. I am not that old."

Switch P.O.V. (Xerxes)

"I am afraid you mixed me up with some else. I am not that old."

She dared to lie.

(flashback)

My heart had pounded in my chest as I got closer to the second greatest demon of Hell, the sole cause for my hatred, the one who was called Lucifer.

How I wish I could regret that day; the day I learned that Lucifer was not a he, but a she and how hatred and bloodlust were the last shove I needed to become a vengance, bloodspilling demon.

By spilling this great demon's blood I condamned my soul to darkness, bottomless darkness.

The day I encountered Lucifer and paid the price, part of my useless soul come to her.

She would live and would die.

And rise as a demon, under her command.

(end flashback)

That bitch was going to pay for what I had become, for the piece of my black soul she took from me.

I might not have been able to kill her as a human, not even as a young demon. But I had aged and gained power. I could take her down, and I would.