daughter of hell 8

I keep getting ideas to give major twists in the story but I have to work up to it a little longer or you'll all get in the turmoil of my fantasy. So bear with the other stuff for a bit longer, it will get more interesting. :D

----------------------------------

You messed with me and I retaliated twice as hard.

P.OV. (Luci)

It was eight in the morning when all the guys finally stumbled out of the bedroom with the cutest sleepy heads I had ever seen. "Good morning sunshines! Isn't it the most wonderfull day ever?" I greeted them. They just grunted, with what I could usually sympatize if some irratating jackass hadn't woken me up in the middle of the night. Jee, guess who I'm talking about. Okay, Mr Cocky. It was one point on him, but I was planning on getting even real soon. "Your laugh is scaring Dustin, honey."

"Honey?" I turned my murderous gaze on Mr. Cocky. I hated petnames. "Honey is a sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers and used as food. Do I look like a yellowish fluid, to you?" I asked in an icy voice. He shrugged. "It's too early in the morning to recite a dictionary."

"Witty comeback." I sneered. "Aren't you snappy in the morning." He mumbled, I still heard him. "I wouldn't be snappy if a certain asshole hadn't woken me up while I was fast asleep. So shut up and eat the egg I coocked for you as a peace offering. If this is what I get for trying to be nice, I won't bother in the future." I smoothly said. "They're kind of hard boiled, I forgot to turn of the baking sheet." He opened his mounth to complain but I cut him off real quick. "And I don't want to hear any complaint. I've been slaving in this damn kitchen for hours, just to make you breakfast." I exaggerated a little. Okay, maybe it was an outright lie, sue me. "The only time I want to see that mouth of yours open is to shoff foot in it." I said while pointing a wooden spoon at him. They all sat down ungracefully, muttering that they didn't know why I even bothered to coock since they could all eat at the snack bar downstairs. It was what they always did and blablabla. "I can hear you nagging." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mr. Cocky smash his spoon on his egg real hard in annoyance. "Or were they soft boiled?" I added in an afterthought. Egg yolk was spattered all over his face. It was hilarious. I laughed my ass of, while he was sitting there, dumbstruck as if he didn't got what had happened. I walked over to right beside him and whipped clean a small part of his cheek with a kitchentowell and kissed that yolkfree spot. "Don't play games with the big people if you can't handle it." I whispered in his ear. This seemed to snap him out of his trance. He started yelling, but I had already grabbed my bookback and closed the door securely after me. Oh, that boy didn't know what was going to hit him. I was going to make his life a living hell. . I snickered at myself. Ah, the sweet irony of that statement never got bored. For I was indeed the living representative of Hell.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

She was going to pay for this. I was still in the bathroom trying to get the yolk out of my hair, it was disgusting. Oh, how that girl tricked me into believing she felt remorse. How gullible was I? She wanted to play? I'd give her bittersweet taste of her own games.

Damn, I was late for class. Well, it wasn't as if I was going to get in trouble for something this minor. A king could never be late, everyone else was just early. So, I technically wasn't a king yet. I was still a part of the royal familly. I entered class late, but clean. Thank the godess I had a spare uniform. "Somebody is late." A very familiar and annoying voice sang softly. "Can we see your hall pass, dear boy?" The annoying voice continued. I stared at her with eyes I could only imagine spoke of retribution. "That will be enough miss Santanini." Mr. Coll spoke in my defense. "I could still change my mind about detention for not wearing the proper schooluniform." That's when I noticed what she was wearing, or rather what she was not wearing. She was wearing the bleu blazer with the schoolemblem on it and various other symbols stiched on it. I recognised one as the devilsymbol. Her white blouse was decorated by a black silk ribbon sewed through the fabric at waistheight, so it was pulled thight over her breasts. As if she wasn't the pure picture of temptation already she had reduced the elegant schoolskirt that gracefully was supposed to fall under the knee, to a miniskirt, decorated with a red pattern. She looked stunning. "Teacher's pet." She muttered. "I heard that miss Santanini. Detention after school, I'll be suspecting you." I grinned a develish smile. She wouldn't have gotten detention if she had pulled that of with anybody who wasn't me. Being a prince had his advantage. "Strike two, honey. You're getting behind." I whispered while passing her. I took my seat and leaned back. I wasn't done with the bitch yet. "Mr. Coll?" The teacher looked up at me and smiled encouraging. "Aren't the schooluniforms the pride of our school? And shouldn't carrying them express our respect and sense of honour for this school?" Mr. Coll looked confused, like he didn't understood to were I was going. "I think I'm not the only one who thinks one hour of detention is quite lax." Like she'd been stung Luci turned around in her chair to stare at me. The look she gave me spoke of murder if I continued my little scheme. "How about a week? I'm sure that's more agreeing." Mr. Coll adjusted his glaces, he was nervous. "Indeed, it is. Miss Satanini, that will be one week of detention for you." She didn't even spare Mr. Coll a glance. 'I hate you.' She mouthed. I smiled. "I love you too." I mouthed back. She flipped me off and I suppressed my laughter.

When class was over she followed me, as I suspected. She was fighter, I would have been dissapointed if she had let it go. She yanked me back by my backpack. "That was completely uncalled for, you vile piece of shit." She hissed like a stickleback ready to explode. A very cute stickleback, I might add. The rosy colour of her cheeks and the brilliant, angry glint in her eyes became her. So I told her. "You're cute when you're angry, honey. A real treat to the eye." I said in a lazy voice. The effect it had on her was worth the effort. She truly had the temperament of a redhead. "You're such a wuss that you let teachers fight your battles?" She asked me in an angry voice. "I don't need anyone to handle my affaires." I spoke calmly. I could see she had expected an outburst from me. "Unless I find the subject not worthy of my time, ofcourse." If she could have spat fire at the time, I'm sure she would have. She poked a finger in my face. "Don't you think you've won, pretty boy. This isn't over." I stared at her ass, while she walked away from me with such elegance, her long legs emphasized by her short skirt.

Switch P.O.V. (Samuel)

"Oh that boy got me so fucking mad. I'll fucking show him." I heard a fuming redhead mutter to herself while she stalked the hallway. She could be quite entertaining. She had arrived here yesterday, and was already the talk of the school. Every guy wanted to 'do' her and all the girls hated her. I had to give it to her, the girl had spunk. She met Seth right to the face without flinching. Not a lot of people could pull that off and live to tell about it. I knew I had only met her yesterday, but I liked having her around. For some reason she eased my mind of all my troubles. My head felt more clear than it had in years, maybe even in forever. Those visions I got, pained me and drove me mad. That was my biggest fear, that one day I wouldn't be able to distinguish reality from the possible future. All my life I thought I was crazy, to find out I was special, gifted they called it. It was a curse but my familly revelled in it. My gift was their ticket to court. They had never been satisfied with the role they played as lower nobility, but with my 'gift' I was asked to stay close to the royal familly. My familly, who cared o so much about me, couldn't possibly let me go alone. Their heaven was my hell. I feared I wasn't strong enough to see everything. I had already seen too much for my young age. But when Luci was around, I saw nothing, just this great emptiness, blackness, nothingness. It was amazing to finally be able to dream and knowing that it was just a dream, not a dreadful reality, waiting to come true. She looked at me weirdly, she probably thought I was some fool with my skinny built and constant frown. "You know where I can make some photocopies?" I knew she was up to something. She glowed with mischief. "Yeah, just sneak by Mrs. O'Toel and copy under her code. It's 1230. She's half blind, she'll never know." She gave me a curious look as if asking herself if I was setting her up. "Thanks, I guess." She than gave me a wonderful smile that warmed me to the pit of my stomac. "Be ready for some fireworks." And gone she was. Strange girl.