daughter of hell 29

To make up for my sloppy updates. Got to study frech now :-S yuk

xx impossible

Chapter:

"And each one had four faces. The first face was the face of a cherub, the second face was the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle."

"Miss Satanini!" An unpleasant voice called me.

I shuddered at the ghastly voice for it predicted trouble.

"You are not going to find a way out off detention this time."

Had I ever? I mean I skipped detention twice and had ended up with two weeks of it. Life sucked. Big time.

"I wouldn't dream of it, Sekhmet."

"I beg your pardon?" the bitch asked.

Someone obviously didn't know her Egyptian goddesses. I smiled at my own private joke, she couldn't berate me for things she didn't know. Sekhmet was the lioness-headed goddess of war and destruction. She is also an underworld deity, known for her destructive tendencies. She has the power to completely destroy not only human bodies, but also their souls. Total destruction. The kind of evil even demons weren't capable of. Yeah, the name fitted the bitch just fine.

"Nothing to break your little head about, miss." I jetsed.

Her eyes narowed and her nostrils flared, making her nose look huge. Huge as in I could count the hairs in her nose and see the snot lump between the hairs. Not a very enjoyable sight, if I might add.

"You better watch that mouth of yours, winged one." She said while flashing her fangs.

I wasn't scared anymore. The little fit of hysteria had passed by now, and had left me alone with my sole determination to piss of everyone else while I was stuck here. Teenager, much? Might as well use it as an accuse while I could.

"I'm pretty sure that flashing your canines at a student could be seen as a threat and discrimation based on species. You wouldn't want to endanger the fragile treaty between the angels and vamps, now would you?" I smiled.

"Get to your detention."

Long live my inner bitch.

Detention was...

something different.

I had never went to school before, wasn't allowed to spend much time in the human world, and didn't have a tv in Hell.

The result?

I had no fucking clue what so ever what detention contained.

So what does a girl do when she doesn't know what her punishments means? She looks it up in a dictionnary. I know; it's a real damper on all the supernatural stuff, but hey, I'm still just a teenager.

So let's see, detention: the act of detaining.

Well, duh! Still, couldn't see the punishment in it, though. I hope there were other explanation or I was going to this detentionthingie unprepared.

The state or a period of being detained, especially:

a. A period of temporary custody while awaiting trial.

b. A period of confinement to a detention home.

c. A form of punishment by which a student is made to stay after regular school hours.

That was it? A punitive delay was my punishment? And demons wondered how on earth vampires could have been so stupid to make an allience with the angels. Pfffff, they could learn a thing or two from us when it came to punishment, where was the imagination?