daughter of hell 36

I had a rough couple of days and I'm really sorry but either you oversee my batch spelling and grammar or you don't read it yet and I'll clean out the faults later.

Your choice

xx impossible

Chapter:

Fake a sprain when you embark. You will be sent to the infirmary in the stern. The explosion will take place at the bow. If you survive, come to Paris. Otherwise, death will be better than perpetual detention.

-Satanas-

I was not sure if I was going to survive this. I groaned in discomfort and tried to find a comforatable position. Damn, the stool was too hard and the guy next to me kept sniffing up his snot. The one in front of me had draw a beautiful little idilic village but was ruining the drawing by 'letting it snow'. Why did the snow come from since it was only autumn? Let's say the guy must have never heard from antidandruff shampoo.

This detention thing was killing me.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

I sighted.

Drum, drum go the fingers.

"Miss Satanin!"

I looked up bored at the teacher.

"Yes?"

"Keep it down."

I clacked my tongue.

"Sure."

I clacked my tongue again.

"Miss Satanini!" She shrieked.

"That is my name."

"If you don't stop this right now..."

I probably should have stopped by now, but I had never been one to take the hint and shut up.

"You shouldn't make threats if you aren't planning on finishing them or carry them out for that matter." I said sounding every bit of the arrogant princess I was.

I felt my eyes turn violet from the desperation of sitting here.

Miss-whatever-her-name-was looking down at me like I was a piece of dirt htat she wouldn't even pick off her shoe with a long stick, like she'd rather throw away the shoes. I glanced down at her shoes and snorted. Maybe that would be for the best.

"You disgust me."

"I must say, I have never been more disgusted with my behaviour myself." I said in a dissaproving tone that I heard my dad use a countless times.

"I should leave this room, right now, this instant."

The ugly-shoe-wearing hag sputtered, not knowing what to say.

"I'll see you tommorow, miss Satanini." She said after she took a really long time to get her wits back.

"Witty comeback." I muttered.