daughter of hell 69

I've got a little something of 9 pages in Word. I decided not to make it any longer and to start a new chapter with the rest, but that chapter isn't done yet. (I'm slow and I've got a lot of schoolwork. Well, I'm no saint: and a couple of great parties. I hadn't actually thought Saturday would turn out like that, but I'm glad it did =P) What I've written so far is a bit boring and not really the stuff you've been waiting for but here it is.

You guys rule, thanks for reading.

xxx

(With that he freed himself from Seth's deadly grip.)

"He got away! I should have bitten him, he's one of the fallen, I wouldn't even have broken our treaty with the angels. How come everyone but vampires can poof away like that? He didn't give us shit! Luce, I want you to go to the castle, no angel can come there. You'll be safe." Seth ranted on.

"Eum, to answer that shit you just dished out."

I made the loser sign.

"Vamps can't 'poof' because, obviously, you're less evolved. You're like one step away from a human."

I paused.

"Make that two, zombies have bad days too."

"Did you just insulted me by saying that a zombie is-" Mr. Cocky started.

"-Wait there are zombies?"

"Under what rock did you crawl out from? Zombies are the shit, you haven't partied unless you've been to a party of the slightly un-dead. Call me crazy, but I never get tired of seeing those brains fly."

I saw Mr. Cocky's confused face.

"They can't handle their alcohol, and are too dumb to remember that they can't." I smiled.

"I take bets with Marcus all the time about how many heads are going to pop."

"They eat human flesh, right?" Mr. Cocky looked slightly disgusted.

"So? You suck blood? Plus, they're a bit like you; not picky at all about what they bite." I smirked.

He looked at me through hooded eyes and moved up in my personal space.

"All this talk about biting, gives me an appetite." He said in a low sensual voice.

The voice was right, but the words not so much. Demons, how much more fun we could have had if the boy hadn't been a bloodsucking leech.

I leaned into his body and slowly glided my tongue over his lower lip. I hovered with my lips over his.

"All this talk makes me want to snap off your fangs and were them as a necklace."

With a satisfied smile I saw him backing up.

"That's how much of a turn off the biting shit is for me. Keep it in the pants, vamp boy, and those fangs in you own mouth. We need to get a move on."

"I'm serious, Luci. I want you safe, somewhere were no one can touch you. The vampire stronghold in Gramoira is our best option."

"Must I remind you what happened the last time you took me there?"

I had almost burned him alive, gotten locked up in dungeon and been sentenced to dead. Lovely. Barely made it out alive with a vampire high on my blood.

"I'd make the announcement that you are my mate, their future queen. They would not dare to touch you."

And there was that amazing, solemn, husky voice in which he always spoke when he wanted me to take him serious. It was that voice that made me want to forget who I was, who he was and that the world that I had always known was changing. He made me want to pretend that it was just us.