daughter of hell 74

Doh 74

I am really, really not in the mood to check my spelling and grammar mistakes. There will be many, I have no doubt about that. But I thought you guys might rather like an update now instead of waiting another four days before I finally reread this and edit.

Xx

Chapter:

"These Siths or Fairies they call Sleagh Maith or the Good People...are said to be of middle nature between Man and Angel, as were Daemons thought to be of old; of intelligent fluidous Spirits, and light changeable bodies (lyke those called Astral) somewhat of the nature of a condensed cloud, and best seen in twilight. These bodies be so pliable through the subtlety of Spirits that agitate them, that they can make them appear or disappear at pleasure."

- Kirk, Robert, The Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns and Fairies.

P.O.V. Luci

"I went through a lot of trouble. Just slap him around a bit, bring him to the brink of dead for all I care. Just don't push him over, Hell's on the brink of war and we need every demon we got, even the stupid ones." I laughed out loud.

"He hurt you."

Hurt? What had that boy been sniffing? A kitty cat could have scratched me up more than Belias. So he wasn't exactly a low level demon, but he was too cocky for his own good. Most demons that fed on one certain emotion often made the mistake of taking too much, which resulted in the emotion overpowering their system and their common sense. It was dangerous because even if a demon who had left behind all reason and was purely driven on instinct was a force to recon, it also made that demon careless. Careless was only one step away from being a dead demon.

Belias had already been high on the only emotion he could feed off, arrogance. Overpowering him hadn't been all that difficult.

"Demons, don't get your panties in a twist over a few scratches. He's Belias. You are only in danger if you are an arrogant son of a bitch, it feeds his power."

Which meant that there was indeed a very likable chance he would recover quite fast.

"Oeps. Better start hitting the sorry bastard before he recovers at the sheer power of your lonesome vampy superciliousness."

The door was thrown open with such force it creaked in its haunches. The angry vampire that stood at the threshold triggered my defences, I could feel the tattoo on my leg beginning to burn. A sword would come in handy if the vampire decided to get dental. Too bad I was wearing long pants, if I decided to pull the sword it would ruin my jeans. I liked those jeans, so Jake better not do anything funny.

However his anger didn't seem directed at me.

"I leave this dorm for five minutes, five fucking minutes and I return with the stench of demon burning my nose!"

Or not entirely.

"Hey!" I protested.

"I take exception to that. I do not stink."

"I didn't mean you sweetheart. You smell fine. I meant Belias, he's a third hierarchy demon. How the fuck did he end up in our dorm? I do not wish for you to bring your trash in here Luci. Get a leash on your demons, you are supposed to be their princess, are such an failure of a monarch?"

Now, there was no need to be rude.

"Demons, what crawled up your ass and died. It's not like he's posing any danger, he's tied up for demon's sake."

"Belias feeds of pride, you've got yourself two vampire princes in this room and you think he does not pose a danger?"

Cocky little shit. I finally got why he and his royal little shit were so tight.