daughter of hell 26

This is a little preview for the people who wanted Luci to find out about Seth being a vampire:D

sorry it took me so long.

xx impossible

Chapter:

"Give, and it shall be given to you.

For whatever measure you deal out to others,

it will be dealt to you in return."

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Miss Satanini, my office. Now!"

I cursed under my breath. What did the bitch want? Ungracefully I let myself fall in the chair opposite from the vice-principal's desk.

"I thought I said I didn't want to see you here anymore, Miss Satanini."

I so was not in the mood for her bitching.

"Then why call me to your office?" I taunted her.

"You didn't show up for your detention. Again!"

Shit. How was I going to get myself out of this?

"I had a seizure and blacked out." I actually told the truth, even if I had let out what kind of seizure.

The bitch frowned.

"Does that happen a lot?"

"What is this? A fucking inquisition?"

"Language, Miss Satanini. Now answer my question."

"Yes." I grumbled. I suppose if I went with so much of the truth I could tell, she might believe me.

"Your mother didn't fill in any papers about an illness when she enrolled you into this school. I'm sure she would have mentioned something about your possible seizures."

I smirked.

"My mother isn't exactly the caring kind of person. I'm sure she told you that if were being difficult I should toughen up a bit and you could punish me to your liking."

The surprise on her face told me I was right. Damn the bitch, both of them.

"She did, didn't she?"

The bitch decided to ignore my words and shook her head as if to indicate that this conversation was over. Since I didn't feel like explaining the human that there 'were more things in heaven and earth' or in Hell for that matter, I let it slide.

"You are going to change that attitude of yours Miss Satanini or consequences will be dealt with."

I snorted. Worse than the two weeks of detention I already had? Please. What did the bitch have against me? It didn't happen too often, but I was an innocent in this situation, she had no right to be pissed at me.

"Maybe I should enroll in some more specific classes shared with the girls. You might learn something useful."

This caused another snort from me. I had heard about those specific classes for girl: how to be a proper lady. She had to be fucking nuts if she thought she could make me sit out that crap. Too late I realiesed I had actually said that out loud.

"Ow, crap."

The bitch looked furious.

"Your kind might look down on us, Miss Satanini, but while you are attending this school you'll follow our rules and you will succumb to my authority. Do I make myself clear?"

"My own mother can't make me listen to her. I tried the whole succumbing thing a while ago and found it lacking in its appeal."

I could feel my eyes turn violet. The bitch beared her teeth. Her pointy teeth. Wait, what?

"My kind?" I asked confused, her earlier words sinking in while I stared at those mighty pointy looking teeth.

"It is not because you are an angel that you are above us, Miss Satanini. I don't care that your mother has promised to speak on our behalve in the council for a better treatement, you are the most despicable child I have ever met."

Now who was the racist here? Her eyes flashed red and her fang were beared fully.

Holy shit, vampire.

"I am expecting a 180 turn around from you, young lady. And you will treat the prince with the respect he deserves."

They had a prince going here? A vampire prince? There were more of them walking around this building when Mr. Cocky could neuteralize my powers? Shit, fuck, crap, damn, I was in some deep shit. How could that bitch do this to me? If they found out about me being a demon, I was toast.

Mr. Cocky. He wasn't a gifted human. He was one of the vampire nobility with an extra power. Ew, I had kissed a guy with fangs! I needed to go and throw up somewhere. By the demons, before you knew it he would be sucking my blood. Disgusting parasites. Wait, nobility?

"And who might this prince be?"

"Don't be dense 'winged one'. You know who the prince is, you share a dorm with him, by the goddess."

I gulped. Another disturbing thought, I slept ungarded with a bunch of bloodsucking maniacs in my room.

"I'd still like a name." I said quietly.

"Sethan Damorian."

Demons, this was not good.