daughter of hell 38

damn, I like writing way too much for my own good, but hey:

you guys get a nice long one from it:P

xx impossible

P.O.V. (Seth)

I pained my brain to remember some of the boring stuff we learned about archangels. "Raphael is known to be chief ruling prince of the second heaven, chief of the Order of Virtues, guardian of the Tree of Life in Eden, and one of the seven angels of the Throne,

or the seven who stand before God."

"One more reason to not accept the 'honour' to become a virtue. No thank you, I said to that. But did they listen? Of course not!"

"Wait, you're a Virtue?"

"Wait, you actually know something about archangels? How the fuck did you miss me being an angel?"

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Wait, you're a Virtue?"

"Wait, you actually know something about archangels? How the fuck did you miss me being an angel?"

"I know a lot about angels."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, the heavenly Virtues were the angels most well guarded secret. In the angelic hierarchy the Virtues came second, above the archangels. Yep, that made me higher in command than Raphael. The only good thing that had come from that shit.

I hadn't wanted the position and actually had refused but my mother was a Seraphim, one of the highest ranked in heaven, she'd said she would die if her own flesh were anything as low as a pathetic guardian angel.

A stuck-up snob? My mother? Hell yeah!

"Then what do you think a Virtue is?" I asked, testing how much he knew.

Virtues possessed great power, because for every earthling that expressed a virtue the power of that specific Virtue grew.

For exemple when you had a prude; when a virgin gives her boyfriend the disapointing no, no, no the Virtue Chastity gets a powerkick. I suppose I don't have to explain why he loves doing his freshmanyear over and over again. Where I had always shun going to school, we actually had to drag him away from it.

And, yeah, I got the irony behind Chasitity being a guy. That was one joke that never got old. We teased him a lot.

But we kept the Virtues a secret because where there were virtues, there was also sin.

Chasisity couldn't go near the junior boys in highschool for there was a lot of lust, and lust was a sin, one that could suck his power dry.

This knowledge in the wrong hands could cost the angels dearly.

"You think I don't know do you?"

"I'm pretty sure you don't know. For knowledge you actually have to possess a brain, and you obviously missed sales."

"I am the vampire prince."

He said that like that should explain anything. It didn't.

"So?"

"If you are going to be the next monarch you need to know about your allies. I read the bible." He proudly stated.

I burst I out laughing. The tears rolled over my eyes.

The bible! Ha!

That puny little book was the biggest charade I had ever seen in my entiry life. So much bullshit in one little book. Ha, ha, the joke.